Three days until we go

hey everyone [COLOR=“darkorchid”] three days until we leave thats/right three days count them only four more sleeps until we go to where else WDW. Im so excited. I have three more days to work I cant concentrate. all I can think about is Sunday night being in Epcot after dinner at Le Celliers. [/COLOR] :goofybounce: :goofybounce: :goofybounce: :goofybounce: :goofybounce: :goofybounce: :goofybounce: :goofybounce: :cheshire: :cheshire: :cheshire: :cheshire: :cheshire: :cheshire: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I know you are very excited. I have only 19 days until we go and that is all we can talk about. By the time we get to 3 days, no one will be able to tolerate us!!

So awesome! I am excited for you. Can’t wait for the fantastic TR when you return. Have an amazing time.

DOH!! After my last post, I realized I only have 18 days left!! :blush:

that sounds like me!! i have a meeting the night before we leave and i bet they will be so sick of me after that meeting!! 16 more to go - and i am going nuts already!!!:laugh:

have a wonderful time, i am excited for you I would be counting down too.

I feel like the little boy on TV Im too excited to sleep we are driving down so we leave here early sat. I still need to find our directions from two years ago we drive from Pa and take 81 instead of 95 down. anyway I digress its all I can talk aobut I try to be a grOWnup at work I cant cause Im GOING TO DISNEY. laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: