Throwing out a line

Have always traveled by car.
Floored by airfare.
Need a cheap alternative for deluxe resort stay.
Wishing for Animal Kingdom Lodge for 5/17-/5/19.

Need help, guidance, and possibly a 34 point purchase to go.

Am I doing this right?

[QUOTE=HappyCamper;1013554]Have always traveled by car.
Floored by airfare.
Need a cheap alternative for deluxe resort stay.

Am I doing this right?[/QUOTE]

Are you considering not staying at the campgrounds? You love that spot, and I love your TR!:blush:

We’ll always stay devoted to FW :heart: and have another Christmas trip planned for 2010.

I’m trying to arrange a 20th Anniversary trip for just my DH and I. Just a small trip for two nights. Not going to happen with the camper…not for a 1200 mile journey. :blink:

While touring around the resorts last Christmas, my DH and I stopped by AKL and fell in love with the savannah.

Fond memories of us sitting fireside, sipping java, watching the animals…Thought I’d attempt a surprise get-away…and was “surprised” by the cost of a trip.

(HEY! Thanks for the compliment on my TR! I’ve been so busy daydreaming over our next trip, I haven’t wrapped up the rest of our TR)

:wub:

[QUOTE=HappyCamper;1013554]

Am I doing this right?[/QUOTE]

Am I reading this right that you only need 2 nights? :huh: Are you staying somewhere else for the rest of the time if you are driving? That’s a long drive for 2 nights!

During May I would imagine Southwest would have some deals (not sure if they fly out of your area).

If you are only staying for two nights check Jet Blue or Southwest both have good deals, we are using Jet Blue for Feb and it was a good price for six people.

Thanks everyone!

We’ll definately need to fly, so your flight advice is helpful. Right now, the trip is “just dream away”. So far, I just can’t seem to fit hotel, airfare, and food into our budget.

Maybe, it’s not the best route to take, but I’m up for looking into a DVC rental. Other ideas?

DVC rental would definitely be the way to go to make a deluxe affordable. I’m sure there is someone here with extra points available for you to rent.

[QUOTE=HappyCamper;1013588]Thanks everyone!

We’ll definately need to fly, so your flight advice is helpful. Right now, the trip is “just dream away”. So far, I just can’t seem to fit hotel, airfare, and food into our budget.

Maybe, it’s not the best route to take, but I’m up for looking into a DVC rental. Other ideas?[/QUOTE]

DVC rental would be the way to go hotel-wise, for some reason I misunderstood your first post. I thought you were driving, to stay for 2 nights. :pinch: Unfortunately I don’t have any extra points left for this year (or next :mellow:) but there are plenty of people who rent.

Reason we didn’t go for the DVC membership :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t get it. ?:huh:

Sent you a PM. I have points available for rent.