Thumper and Miss Bunny

I saw a few pictures of characters Thumper and Miss Bunny, they are REALLY CUTE! I want to meet them so bad! I read somewhere we can find them in Camp Minnie/Mickey @ AK. Is this information right? Is it the only spot to meet them? :AK: Are they appearing regularly or it is hard to meet them? I need all the hints I can get because I really want a picture with the bunnies !!!

For now, yes.

They are ADORABLE ! They should be in MK too !!!

We caught them around the Holidays late 2009. I have to say, Miss Bunny was quite the flirt! Even more so than Daisy lol

Are they appearing regularly or is it hard to meet them? I need all the hints I can get because I really want a picture with the bunnies !!!

I can remember seeing them YEARS ago (try 36) on my first trip to the MK… LOVe that they are still there.

Aren’t they the cutest ?? I mean seriously, of all the characters I think these costumes are the BESTEST !!! :heart: Adorbs !

The only time I have ever seen them was around the Holiday’s, late 2009. I’m not sure if they are common or not, but every time we have headed to Camp Minnie - Mickey since, we have not seen the two. Outside of Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisey and Goofy, the only other charactes I’ve seen in the area would be the Ape from Tarzan and another monkey I’m not familiar with (no, not King Louie)…

I think they are now replacing two other characters in AK … Koda and Kenai have been removed if i’m not mistaken