Tiana's Showboat Jubilee

The last dress rehearsal has taken place for the new show, Tiana’s Showboat Jubilee, that will take place on the Mark Twain Riverboat that will then parade through New Orleans Square featuring live singing, guest interaction, a live band, confetti and so much more.

The Disney Executives have all agreed that the Disneyland Version has a much better edge to it than its Florida Counterpart, Ill be looking forward to seeing how it turns out!

It debuts on Friday November 6, at 11:15 am.

At first glance, I thought this said Tuna. :laugh:

Reminder to myself, get coffee before logging onto Internet. :pirate:

Looking forward to seeing this in sixteen days! :wub:

I definitely want to see it eventually, lets see when the next time me and my sis go. Will definitely provide feedback.

[QUOTE=anaheimboy;1002950]The last dress rehearsal has taken place for the new show, Tiana’s Showboat Jubilee, that will take place on the Mark Twain Riverboat that will then parade through New Orleans Square featuring live singing, guest interaction, a live band, confetti and so much more.

The Disney Executives have all agreed that the Disneyland Version has a much better edge to it than its Florida Counterpart, Ill be looking forward to seeing how it turns out!

It debuts on Friday November 6, at 11:15 am.[/QUOTE]

Any thoughts as the why the DL version is better than the WDW version?

I know for starters our version has live singing and a live band, as opposed to WDWs which is all pre-recorded and the singers just lip-sing to the music, I know we have a bit more of a better show background and atmosphere since our riverboat (the Mark Twain) is bigger and can boast a bit more than the Lilly Belle at WDW’s MK, we have an advantage over the atmosphere the show takes place in, New Orleans Square (which is where the movie takes place in…New Orleans), as opposed to the to American Water Front in Liberty Square at WDW’s MK and our show just got more put into it because originally “Tiana’s Showboat Jubilee” was originally only a DLR show, but the executives decided at last minute to bring it to WDW too, so it got a toned down, quick thrown together version.

Regardless, I think both versions will be a smash hit with guests and Im happy they are not exactly alike because I think the resorts should offer something a little different, I hate it when sister resorts get everything cloned.

Do we know how long the show will be running for? I believe, and I could be wrong, but the WDW show is playing for a limited time.

[QUOTE=anaheimboy;1003112]I know for starters our version has live singing and a live band, as opposed to WDWs which is all pre-recorded and the singers just lip-sing to the music, I know we have a bit more of a better show background and atmosphere since our riverboat (the Mark Twain) is bigger and can boast a bit more than the Lilly Belle at WDW’s MK, we have an advantage over the atmosphere the show takes place in, New Orleans Square (which is where the movie takes place in…New Orleans), as opposed to the to American Water Front in Liberty Square at WDW’s MK and our show just got more put into it because originally “Tiana’s Showboat Jubilee” was originally only a DLR show, but the executives decided at last minute to bring it to WDW too, so it got a toned down, quick thrown together version.

Regardless, I think both versions will be a smash hit with guests and Im happy they are not exactly alike because I think the resorts should offer something a little different, I hate it when sister resorts get everything cloned.[/QUOTE]

Pretty interesting. Thanks for the inside info.

I could be wrong so dont quote me, but if I recall correctly I think its only running for the holiday and winter season while the movie is in theaters, but if it turns out to be a big thrill with guests it could end up staying in the parks for an extended period of time.