Ticket exchange at Downtown Disney?

I bought some tickets via the Disney website and have a printout that I need to exchange in order to collect my 7 day Premium Ticket.

Does anyone know if I can this exchange at Downtown Disney? It says I must go to the Will Call desk at any of the Big 4 Parks but I was hoping to do it at DTD as that is easier for me.

Thanks in advance everyone.

[QUOTE=kieranfox;1138553]I bought some tickets via the Disney website and have a printout that I need to exchange in order to collect my 7 day Premium Ticket.

Does anyone know if I can this exchange at Downtown Disney? It says I must go to the Will Call desk at any of the Big 4 Parks but I was hoping to do it at DTD as that is easier for me.

Thanks in advance everyone.[/QUOTE]

I don’t know of a place that handles park tickets at DTD—but I could be wrong.

However, if the website states you must do the transaction at one of the 4 parks, then that is probably it. The website would list DTD as a site if you could get it done there.

To be absolutely sure, you should call the information number that is probably on the page you printed out. If not, it’s on the website.

Good luck. :happy:

Guest Relations near Team Mickey, Ridemakers, Ghiaradelli, and Arribas Brothers.
The lost and found is there as well and so is the Photopass desk.

I’ve renewed my APs there a couple times now.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1138562]Guest Relations near Team Mickey, Ridemakers, Ghiaradelli, and Arribas Brothers.

I’ve renewed my APs there a couple times now.[/QUOTE]

Thank you, very helpful! :slight_smile:

I’ve also bought my Tables in Wonderland card at Downtown Disney.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1138562]Guest Relations near Team Mickey, Ridemakers, Ghiaradelli, and Arribas Brothers.

I’ve renewed my APs there a couple times now.[/QUOTE]

I wonder why the website doesn’t mention Guest Relations at DTD…I looked at several different sections of the website and couldn’t find anything that mentions purchasing tickets at DTD…it’s probably on the DTD map but I didn’t look there.

Funny…we go to DTD every visit but I’m never seen any Guest Relations there.

I’m glad someone could help. Sorry I wasn’t able to answer your question. I’ve never seen or known anyone who has used the Guest Services. Glad you can take care of your exchange there.

…and welcome to Mousebuzz! :happy:

Just chiming in about the Guest relations at DTD - very pleasant experience activating my AP there and getting tickets for my DD. Photo pass plus center is directly next door too.

smallworld - I found it on accident one year- never knew it was there either!

I don’t want to start an argument here but I had some printouts that had to be exchanged at Will Call a couple of years ago. DW and I were planning on eating at DTD and the kids were wanting to go straight to a park. Long story short I ended up going with them on a long bus ride to Epcot to get their tickets because Guest Relations could not do them for some reason. I didn’t put up a fuss nor did I fault them as it said exchange at . . . and named the four parks. Is is possible that OP is in that same boat?

I am not sure what happened. I just did an exchange for a “will call” there in May and did my AP there in January.

I don’t know if this helps anyone…but I found this chart on Allears…

If you scroll way down on the page, the chart shows what type of ticketing options there are at different locations. I didn’t even realize some of these existed!! It does state “voucher” in some locations–however I haven’t dealt with vouchers or exchanges so I’m not sure if it’s what we are discussing here…

WDW Ticket FAQ

Ours was over two years ago so Dana has more recent experience. I would defer to her experience. At the time I thought it quite inconvenient.

We took our ticket vouchers to DTD and swapped them out in May. While there we also cashed in Visa points for gift cards too. Very nice people with no problems at all.

I would agree that must have been SUPER annoying. Knowing how patient I am :blush: , I would have been livid.

If it had not been printed on the voucher I would have been upset but since I failed to read it I didn’t fault them at all. I did politely mention it would be a nice thing to change. It was in pretty large print.

Thanks guys. Just found this on the allears.net site:

"How do I get these “Will Call” tickets?

Will Call orders are only available for pickup at The Walt Disney World Resort in Florida. Tickets can be picked up starting the day after your order. Upon arrival at WDW, pick up your will call ticket order at any Theme Park ticket booth including water parks, at any Guest Relations location including Downtown Disney, or at any Disney resort Lobby Concierge. "

Looks like I should be in luck! Thanks again