Ticket prices going up on Sunday

I’ve been looking for a price list, this is about the only one I could find.

Florida Residents

Florida Resident tickets Annual Passes are now $529, up from $485. Resident Premium Pass is $649, up from $605.

I had thought AP would go up a bit, but it seems the discount for a Florida AP has been reduce. I guessing the DVC discount will be the same. So the difference between buying today and tomorrow is close to 10%.

Does anyone see a price for DVC?

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1919094450]I’ve been looking for a price list, this is about the only one I could find.

Florida Residents

Florida Resident tickets Annual Passes are now $529, up from $485. Resident Premium Pass is $649, up from $605.

I had thought AP would go up a bit, but it seems the discount for a Florida AP has been reduce. I guessing the DVC discount will be the same. So the difference between buying today and tomorrow is close to 10%.

Does anyone see a price for DVC?[/QUOTE]

They still have the current prices on Disney.com…I’m sure it will all be changed tomorrow. At least I already bought my MYW pkg for April…multi day prices make the price per day go down so it won’t seem so bad.

I let our APs lapse in December figuring we wouldn’t be back until June at the earliest this year.
So no renewal discount for me.

We had an AP expire in May. We went in early Dec with 8 day tickets. Our next AP purchase will for a Dec trip, with plans for May and Nov 2016.

The new pricing is up on the website now…

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/passes/

For me it’s not a big deal at all…I always get multi-day passes so the individual per day price goes down…but the park hopper add on has gone up too…again…not so much when you get multi-day…