Ticket prices to increase June 12

Looks like the annual ticket price increase is coming a little early this year. :angry:

Disney Parks Ticketing Update Disney Parks Blog

I just ordered our tickets from Undercover Tourist, I checked the new prices to UT prices for 7 day Park hoppers and there is a $40 difference on an adult ticket!! On 6 adults that is a chunk of change! I didn’t check the child ticket difference as I only purchased 1.

Just out of interest, how much do you pay for WDW tickets in America?

We usually get the 14 day Ultimate ticket from the WDW website, but this year they have gone up to £220 each (around $350), but I was wondering whether it would be cheaper if we waited until we were there to buy the tickets.

[QUOTE=xmellymox;1079988]Just out of interest, how much do you pay for WDW tickets in America?

We usually get the 14 day Ultimate ticket from the WDW website, but this year they have gone up to £220 each (around $350), but I was wondering whether it would be cheaper if we waited until we were there to buy the tickets.[/QUOTE]

I don’t think you are going to beat that. I am assuming ultimate gets you in the water parks and the extras…not sure what the annual pass is going for, but with a 14 day trip that would be the most economical choice.

[QUOTE=xmellymox;1079988]Just out of interest, how much do you pay for WDW tickets in America?

We usually get the 14 day Ultimate ticket from the WDW website, but this year they have gone up to £220 each (around $350), but I was wondering whether it would be cheaper if we waited until we were there to buy the tickets.[/QUOTE]

Sent you a PM

I buy mine through an American travel agent called Mouseketrips, by doing this I am able to get the offers only usually available in the USA like full free dining for length of our stay (21 nights) and other offers too not available to the UK (heavily discounted resort rooms). I dont think the actual ticket price changes but all the extras I get with mine make it more worthwhile to buy it from America than from home.

Oh! that sounds cool.
I will check that out.
We usually just get the 14 day Ultimate ticket off the WDW website because it’s good value for what you get!
We never need a 21 day ticket because we can’t afford to go for that long!

Thanks again :biggrin: