Tickets

I will be going aug 29 — sep 7 i booked the package with the free dining and park hopper with water park
how does this work with the water parks, do i have so many days at the water parks???

2 days at the water parks or you can use one of those days and go to Disney Quest!

It depends on how many waterpark option days you bought. If you only got two waterpark options, you can only go to a waterpark twice in total (or a waterpark and Disney Quest, or Disney Quest twice).
You can only do one waterpark on any day or Disney Quest on any day.
You can’t do a waterpark and Disney Quest on the same day, just like you can’t hop between parks with a non hopper ticket.

Um, is this the same as the Water Parks and More option? We have always gotten this with our package and it gives you x number of admissions based on how many days your park tickets are for. The number is odd, though. For our 10 day tickets last year, it gave us at least 5 admissions to either water park and/or Disney Quest. I am fairly sure we attended both a water park and DQ on the same day - this is what my calendar shows. I forget what the ratio is of days of ticket to uses, but I think it was at least 1/2 the number of days that you have tickets for.

Anyone have the official link to the explanation…I know I dont.

Correct me if I’m wrong but you get one waterpark or Disney quest ticket for each day of your theme ticket in your package

Walt Disney World Ticket Store

that’s how I understand it anyway

This is the Water Parks and More option, but you can add more waterpark days to your ticket. That’s why they call it Magic Your Way.

Ticket Price Comparison Chart

Tickets & Passes | Walt Disney World Resort | Walt Disney World Resort

[QUOTE=MomBee;964565]Correct me if I’m wrong but you get one waterpark or Disney quest ticket for each day of your theme ticket in your package

that’s how I understand it anyway[/QUOTE]

The way I’m seeing this is that yes, if you buy an x day ticket and add on the waterparks option, you are also buying x waterpark days, x = the number of days your ticket is for and also the number of waterpark days.
(This explanation of for those who took and remember algebra)
So, I’ve been explaining it wrong up until now when I said that you could increase of decrease waterpark days.
If you were to buy a one day ticket, you would only be able to add one waterpark day. If you buy a 10 day ticket, you would be buying 10 waterpark days. The cost is a flat $50 fee whether it’s one day, 6 days, or 10 days.

WOW! LOTS of confusion here about the Water Parks Fun & More option. The confusion stops here!

Let’s say that Jessie (the OP) bought a 10-day theme park ticket with the Water Park Fun & More add-on. That means that Jessie has 10 days of theme park tickets AND 10 admissions to any combination of the water parks, DisneyQuest, and 9 holes of golf at Osprey Ridge.

[For the flat $50 fee, you get as many WPF&M admissions as you have theme park days on the original ticket … for example, if you buy an 8-day theme park ticket, adding the WPF&M option gives you 8 WPF&M admissions. The only exception is on a 1-day theme park ticket … when you buy the WPF&M add-on with a 1-day theme park ticket, you get 2 WPF&M admissions.]

The WPF&M admissions are TOTALLY separate from the theme park days. One has nothing to do with the other. You CAN use one of more WPF&M admissions on the same day as you also use a theme park admission. If there is a day when you go to a theme park but don’t go to a WPF&M place, then you did NOT use up any of your WPF&M admissions that day. In the same way, if there is a day when you go to one or more WPF&M admissions but don’t go to a theme park, then you did NOT use up any of your theme park admissions that day.

Please note that I use the word “admissions” when talking about the WPF&M entitlements. You CAN go, for example, to Typhoon Lagoon in the morning, Blizzard Beach in the afternoon and DisneyQuest at night … in doing so, you will use up 3 WPF&M admissions in a single day.

This can be very confusing, and if there are any questions, I’d be happy to address them.:smile:

Cleverocks thats the way I understood it too. In the add on 5 visits is 5 visits whether you use them in 1 day or 5 it’s up to you.