Tiggerific and I leave tomorrow morning!

Tomorrow morning me, Tiggerific and our DK’s leave for our 8 day, free dining, Fun in the Florida Sun, Pop Century, end of summer WDW vacation!!! We are beyond excited!!!:mickey::minnie::goofybounce::pluto:

oh have a wonderful time

Yay! Have a great time!

I wish you good weather, light crowds and fabulous FREE food!

Have a WONDERFUL time!!

Have a WONDERFUL time…

Yay!! I know you’ll have a fab time! The night before a trip I always feel like the kids in that Disney commercial from a few years ago…“We’re too excited to sleep!” :mickey:

Thanks everyone! I just finished checking in with the airlines, did the resort checkin last week, our bags are all packed, the house is clean and the frig is empty. My daughter has soccer practice tonight, then it’s out to dinner, a good nights sleep and off we go tomorrow morning. I can’t wait to have dinner at Wolf Gang Puck’s tomorrow night - Yummy, yummy!!

Have a wonderful trip! We just got back yesterday from our week of fun and free dining, and I’d go back tomorrow if I could! DS (8) celebrated his birthday there last week, and he kept spontaneously bursting into tears on our last night and morning because he didn’t want to come home. Usually his crabbing drives me nuts, but this time I was so sympathetic! ENJOY!!

Hope you have fun!

Stay Safe … And have lots of fun !!! And you all enjoy that Beer thing in Epcot !!!:laugh:

Have fun!!

Right behind ya!!!

Hope you have a wonderful trip!

You know it buddy! :laugh:

Have a magical trip you two :smile:

Have a magical trip!!! Enjoy all the free food!! :slight_smile: