Tiki Room fans

Event: Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room 45th Anniversary Product Release & Signing
Special Guests: Dave Avanzino, Shady Grove Mosaics (Kelly and Victor Cabatuan), Brian Crosby, Jim Crouch, Jody Daily, Kevin Kidney, Larry Nikolai, Maggie Parr, George Scribner
Date: Sunday, June 22, 2008
Merchandise Purchasing Location: Disneyana Shop, Main Street, U.S.A., Disneyland® park
Signing Time: 8 AM – 11 AM
Signing Location: Main Street Cinema, Main Street, U.S.A., Disneyland® park

Event Information:
Enjoy the splendor and enchantment as we celebrate the 45th Anniversary of the beloved Adventureland attraction, Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room. As part of this special celebration an array of talented artists will be on hand for the debut and signing of their Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room inspired merchandise. Artists will include: Dave Avanzino, Kelly Cabatuan, Victor Cabatuan, Brian Crosby, Jim Crouch, Jody Daily, Kevin Kidney, Larry Nikolai, Maggie Parr and George Scribner. Please continue to watch for more information.

Merchandise will be available to purchase at the Disneyana Shop located on Main Street, U.S.A. beginning at shop opening. To view the Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room inspired merchandise debuting as part of this product release & signing, please click http://www.register123.com/event/profile/web/index.cfm?PKwebID=0x112329ffe5.

I love the mug!!!

I read about this a couple weeks ago… Thanks for the Link Miss D.

Don’t forget there is a difference between Disneyland’s Tiki Room and the Magic Kingdom’s Tiki Room Under New Management.
(Sorry, I’m a Gilbert Gottfried fan).

OK, see, MissDisney I am SOOO glad you showed this to me but now I am in trouble!!! :laugh: I WILL BE THERE on that date!!! You know how much of a fan I am of the authentic Disneyland Tiki Room. [swoon] Yeah, this is gonna be trouble. :laugh:

PS: they did the same thing with the artist SHAG when all the cool 50th merchandise came out but i was so bummed i wasn’t there to get my prints signed by him.

PPS: I LOVE art by Amanda Visell, Dave Avanzino, and Kevin Kidney/Jody Daily

LOVE those prints! I am so glad that my children got to see the original version in Disneyland, as I loved it as a child at WDW. The mugs are more my speed, I think! :slight_smile:

It is so much fun for me to spend your money, Jess! :laugh:

I wish I could go to this. I love the Tiki Room!

I’ll be there in spirit only!! Love that Tiki room!

I have to get some of those mugs!!!

Of course it is! You’re evil! :tongue: These are the things I’m hawking…

-the “lucite” tiki bracelet
-the tiki totem & parrot glasses

and if I am REALLY lucky I would love either of these:

I love it all!!!

Ah, now I know where those pins on eBay come from (new cast member exclusive Tiki Room pins, like 8 in the series or something).

Oh…the Mickey ukelele!

I just saw one of those today on a CM at World of Disney, but I ahd left my lanyard at home!!! I wanted that pin!

Well, you can get all 13 in the set for like $6 per pin…

David

I don’t know why, but I am not a fan of Tiki Room Under New Management.

I wish I could get some of this stuff!!!

Absolutely not, “Under New Management” is the stinkiest thing they could have done to the Tiki Room. I am DEFINATELY a purist 100% when it comes to the Enchanted Tiki Room, this is why Disneyland is my respite. So I totally agree with you.

You are not alone with this dislike. I’m not sure why they felt they had to change it at WDW…but I’m so glad we have the original still at DLR!