Time frame for ADRs and ADRs breakfast

Can someone tell me if its 45 days prior to travel, 90 days prior to travel, or ??? days prior to travel that you can book your ADRs? ADRs can be made on the internet now??

Ideas on best character breakfast?

I believe it wen back to 180 days again.

Yes it went back to 180 days prior to your on-site check in date

I called the reservation line tonight and the lady said that the 180 day window will start back up on Oct 27th

From the Disney Dateline Newsletter:

Walt Disney World Dining Reservations Now Online, with Booking Window Expanding to 180 Days on Oct. 27

LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. – With a new online dining reservations system, guests can now book most Walt Disney World table-service restaurants at Walt Disney World Resort. And beginning Oct. 27, the booking window increases to 180 days in advance (up from 90 days).

Reservations can be made for up to 10 guests (more than 10 requires a call to Disney Dining Reservations). The only restaurant that cannot be booked online is Victoria & Albert’s (special dining currently is not included – such as Fantasmic! Dinner Package, My Perfectly Princess Tea Party, Jiko Dinner Series, Wanyama Safari Resort Tour and the Sweetheart Dinner for Two).
Guests also can cancel reservations online if no payment has been made. For booking by phone, call 407/WDW-DINE.

BUMPING THIS UP!!!

Just thought everyone should see it once more so nobody gets shut out of ressies!

We are back to 180 days! Wheeeeee!