Time Span

What is the average time span for Magical Express? We land at 6:45 pm and hope to get to the resort , check in, freshin up(quickly),and make it to MK by say 8:30 for a bite to eat and EMH that night. Do you think that is possible?

If I remember correctly, ME is very efficient and, while I had allowed 3 hours between landing and getting to the park for our dinner reservation, we had quite a bit of time to kill. I think it depends on how long it takes to check in at the hotel. Hopefully someone else has a better idea of time, but I think you should be pretty close to your desired time frame.

I think it will be close. It depends on how long it takes you to check in. I have waited from 10 min to 40 min in the lobby line. But there is the new online check in. I don’t know much about it, but I’m sure others will.

That is cutting it close.

I did forget about online check in. We used it last year and it did seam to speed things up. Luckily we dont have anything that we need to do in the park at a certian time and its EMH till 2 am so if we do run late its not a big deal. Mainly wanted to know just to get a ballpark time. Thanks everyone!

I think it also depends on how crowded the ME area was. Last Feb., I waited longer in the ME line than I did for anything else (except Toy Story Mania). I didn’t really time it though, so maybe it just seemed like a really long time!

Speaking of Toy Story, are the lines still as long?

Bearer of bad news I really dont think so
to many logistics plane arrival on time plane leaving on time 1st. ME line ups
Check In, then the ride from Riverside to MK is about 10-15 min depending on where you get picked up from the resort. I think there like 7 or 8 stops in Riverside.
Ride from airport is about 35 minutes as well.

I wish you all the luck but just being realistic…

BUT HEY IF YOUR GONNA BE LATE WHAT BETTER PLACE TO BE LATE IN THAN THE WORLD
:frown::frown:

No.
Hows that.

I’d relax at the resort then hit the ground running in the am.