Time to cook another WDW supper

Today I am making Guinness Stew from the Rose and Crown Pub. The desert will be Peanut Butter pie from the Disney Cruise Line. Will let you know how it turns out.

Where do you get your recipes? DW is really into the DFB and some friends have a Disney cookbook, but didn’t know if you had another great resource for Disney recipes.

Buzz
Allears.net has a lot of recipes, but what I have found is the recipes differ a little from my cook books. If you find a recipe send me a message and I can see if its in my books and check if they are the same.

If I send you my address, will you mail me a bowl! :wink: LOL. Gosh, that sounds so good right now.

Sounds delicious!

We did a whole party with fun food from WDW for my mom’s 60th! It was so fun…we even had Dole Whips as dessert!

You’re stew sounds so yummilicious

The stew turned out great. I did how ever add potatoes (the irish side of me) and more carrots. The peanut butter pie is excellent.
Today we are making the rice from the Spirit of Aloha Which we make alot and Chicken that I need to find a recipe for. I am thinking for desert Smores from 50’s Prime Time. My DW laughs because the only meals I will cook are Disney Dinners.

cjtownman it is on its way LOL…

Thanks for sharing this i hope you make it very good and you enjoyed your cooked stew and tell me more good recipes.

OK, I can’t beleive I never thought of this. We often cook Disney dishes, but not entirely disney meals. What a great idea. I am going to look in my disney cook book right now & start planning one. I think this may be a weekly thing. Thanks so much for the idea. It will be another way to give me my Disney fix.

I am looking at the recipes online this morning… I am thinking today is a good day for my first foray into Disney cooking…

CJ what you gonna make

Oh, glad to see that your peanut butter pie has an excellent taste. I love peanut butter, but just when I eat peanut butter with banana. Try it, really good, at least to me :slight_smile: