Timing Question

Our flight lands in MCO at 12:40. We will either travel to our hotel (ALK) by rental car or towncar. We would like to do Divequest that night at 5:30. Do you think we will have enough time to get to our hotel, check-in and make it to Epcot Guest Services for 5:15? (We may have to take Disney transportation from AKL to Epcot.)

You should have enough time. But if you are running late, go to the AKL and store your luggage, let the front desk know you are there and go to Epcot. AKL has one bus stop for all buses. The ride to Epcot is about 10 to 15 min. If your need park passes from AKL to get into Epcot, then this might not work. Joe

Thanks for your quick response Joe.
Apparently, park admission is not required for DiveQuest so that is why we were hoping to do it our first night - that way we still get to do WDW on Sat but we don’t have to pay for an extra day on our PH.
Any other advice on AKL? I see you’ve been there a couple of times.

Yes, we’ve been there a couple of times and loved it more every time! IMHO I believe DiveQuest is located in Epcot at the Living Seas and admission to the park is required, unless you were told differently? Joe

Thanks for the heads up - I just got off the phone with WDW Tours and they told me that park admission is not required for Divequest. Once the dive is over they release us into the park so we might even be able to catch Illimunations!

How cool to be able to do a little bit of the park and not have to use your passes!!

Mickaholic - That’s what we thought! We are planning on getting a 5 day PH and the step up to a 6 day UPH doesn’t seem worth it for an extra few hours so this is the perfect way to go for us! It doesn’t seem like Disney often lets you get away with something like this but for the price they charge for Divequest it seems reasonable.