Tinkerbell and the great fairy rescue?

I haven’t seen the first two movies, but I have to admit…I saw this trailer, and went berserk with childish glee. I would really like to see it, it looks adorable, and conveniantly, it’s in the redbox right by my job!

Has anyone seen this yet? Does one have to watch the first two movies in order to ‘get’ this one? I know who the basic fairies are and what they do, but thats about it.

It is actually a really cute movie! My DD’s have watched it about 15 times since we bought it, so ofcourse I have seen all of it in bits and pieces. You do not have to see the other Tinkerbell movies in order to understand this one. I definetly would say to watch it and feel like a kid again. :wub:

I’m really glad you asked this question, I was wondering the same thing. It looks like a really cute movie! I think i’ll put it in my Netflix queue.

I have both the previous Tink movies and am really excited to get this one too! :happy: I felt the first two could stand alone, sounds like the third will be the same.

I haven’t seen it myself, but my younger two children watched it in my classroom at school today while I was in a faculty meeting, and it kept them very entertained. :happy: They didn’t kill or maim each other while I was out of the room, so I would take that as a good sign. :laugh:

I still feel kind of weird that Tinkerbell talks now. To me, she will always just sound like a little bell…

i like this one the best. Tink doesn’t come across as bratty in this one…also you learn alot about the fairies through this movie that will fill in some blanks…btw the bell thing gets answered too. Humans hear fairies as bells jingling but fairies talking to fairies is clear.

OMG - I cant believe I know this - this is what a 2 yr old daughter does to a man

Cute! Thanks guys, I think I’ll snag it from the redbox tomorrow. =)

[QUOTE=dadofthree;1053234]i like this one the best. Tink doesn’t come across as bratty in this one…also you learn alot about the fairies through this movie that will fill in some blanks…btw the bell thing gets answered too. Humans hear fairies as bells jingling but fairies talking to fairies is clear.

OMG - I cant believe I know this - this is what a 2 yr old daughter does to a man[/QUOTE]

I think this is one of the sweetest things a dad could say!