Tinkerbell Slush

Does anyone know where you can buy a Tinkerbell Slush at the MK?

I saw pics of one on another site and my DD so wants one. I thought it was at Sleepy Hollow in Liberty Square, but on wdwinfo.com it doesn’t list it on their menu and it looks like it was updated 5/09.

Is that the one that comes with the glow light? We saw those in April and you colud get them at the restaurant across from the castle right beside the new fireworks dessert location. I think some of the other restaurants might offer them aswell, I thought I saw them on the scifi menu too.

It’s actually a slushie with (I think) sour watermelon and apple flavoring. It didn’t glow. In the pic it looked like swirls of pink and yellow.

i think thats what we had while staking out our (awesome) spot for the move it shake it party. we were sitting to the left of the castle & DH walked toward (?) frontierland & found it over there. it was just across that bridge from the ‘hub’.

Ive never seen this before unless its the one that comes with a tink glow light. Can you post a link of the pic?

[QUOTE=ssn;974943]Does anyone know where you can buy a Tinkerbell Slush at the MK?

I saw pics of one on another site and my DD so wants one. I thought it was at Sleepy Hollow in Liberty Square, but on wdwinfo.com it doesn’t list it on their menu and it looks like it was updated 5/09.[/QUOTE]

Yep! Sleepy Hollow . . . my DD5 LOVES THEM!!

Pink Watermelon and Green Apple slush swirled together! YUMMY!!

OH and the best part SNACK CREDIT!!!

Omg this sounds yummy!!

I don’t think I have ever seen one of these before, but it sounds so yummy and I definitely going to try one on my September trip.

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;975023]Yep! Sleepy Hollow . . . my DD5 LOVES THEM!!

Pink Watermelon and Green Apple slush swirled together! YUMMY!!

OH and the best part SNACK CREDIT!!![/QUOTE]
My DD’s would love this. Gotta make a little note for August. Thanks for the info!

Definatly sounds like it would tickle the tastebuds!

Can you post the link to the picture?

Lisa

This would go well w/a slash of Capt’ Jack

This sounds yummy! I want one.

Not sure if I am allowed to do this or not, but here is the link taken from the disboards site where I saw the picture. It’s about 1/2 way down the page
But here it is…
Snack Credit Photo Gallery - Page 4 - The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

Thanks for letting me know where to buy it! I just wrote it on my list for DD.

It does sound (and look) very yummy! I only wish you’d warned us about everything else that’s on that page…omigosh. I feel like a glutton just for having looked at it.

[QUOTE=ssn;975325]Not sure if I am allowed to do this or not, but here is the link taken from the disboards site where I saw the picture. It’s about 1/2 way down the page
But here it is…

Thanks for letting me know where to buy it! I just wrote it on my list for DD.[/QUOTE]

You can do this:

I remember it being in a Tinkerbell cup? I could be wrong though?

[QUOTE=ssn;975325]Not sure if I am allowed to do this or not, but here is the link taken from the disboards site where I saw the picture. It’s about 1/2 way down the page
But here it is…

Thanks for letting me know where to buy it! I just wrote it on my list for DD.[/QUOTE]

Did you see that huge Mickey Head covered with Reese’s Peices!!! Oh my gosh…that looks amazing!

Why have I never heard of the Make Your Own Mickey Head Rice Krispie treat at Goofy’s Candy Co before?!?!