Tinkerbelle24's new December Trip plans DVC Style!

HI all! So most of my MB friends know that I have purchased DVC a few days ago so I just wanted to list my new December plans. Any thoughts or suggestions would be awesome.
Also should I get the Q&C service meal plan or the reg one with 1 sit down and 1 counter.
The reason I ask is becuase I dont think we will need this much food as its only me my 2 DD and my nephew.
Pros and cons are welcome:laugh:

SO here we go…

12-26 Leave NJ and check into Disney Hilton Head Island resort via DVC pts
12-27
12-28
12-29 SARATOGA SPRINGS 12-27 1-2 (corrected!)
12-30
12-31
1-1
1-2 This will be at Saratoga Springs 1 BD villa for FREE via my DVC Free developer pts incentive
1-3 Check out and go back to NJ untill my next DVC adventure in May

So what do you think?

12-26 stop by my house and pick me up!!! Leave NJ and check into Disney Hilton Head Island resort via DVC pts
I don’t think the counter service meal plan is avilable untill Jan.

That sounds amazing!

Have a great time!

Lisa

Nice! Why not get the dining plan with 1 sit down and 1 counter. Celebrate your DVC purchase. :smile:

Ya know why the heck not!!! I think Im gonna:happy: Im just having a hard time finding the ressies I want. I did get 1900 park fare Ohanna’s Capemay cafe WCC and Crystal palace but whats left:pinch:

[QUOTE=dh464;879652]12-26 stop by my house and pick me up!!! Leave NJ and check into Disney Hilton Head Island resort via DVC pts
I don’t think the counter service meal plan is avilable untill Jan.[/QUOTE]

Picking you up may be a good idea so I dont have to have my DD 10 drive 1/2 the way:laugh:

Hmmm try something totally different; something of the beaten path. Artist Point maybe.

Awesome plans. So are you stopping at Hilton Head Island just for the night, on your drive down? When you get down there, which resort are you staying at? I know you said SSR on 1/2 and 1/3, what about all the other nights?

And I would TOTALLY go for the Basic Dining Plan. As dh464 said,the CS meal plan won’t be available until after 1/1.

:mickey: I,m a little confused, how long are you on Hilton Head?

I didn’t think you could get the CS only meal plan until 2009

Im sorry all… My fault :laugh: HHI is only for the 12-26 so I dont have to pay for a place to sleep. I will be getting to SSR 12-27 till 1-2

Ok corrected up there! :laugh: I guess I will be getting the DDP thats is the basic plan for now. the 1 counter and 1 sit down.

Those are great ADRs to have lined up already!

Superfantabulous-expialidocious, totally jealous. Enjoy!

Thanks a zillion!!! When you went on your few day WDW trip a few weeks back I said to myself I gotta do that one day. Just take off with only a few day notice and just RELAX

I highly suggest it. :heart: Now you’ll be able to! :happy:

Im back and forth checking air lines all the time now. thats all I do all day at work. SNEAK onto the internet and check SWA. They blocked my MB site at work because one day I couldnt get off it:laugh:

Oh my gosh, get outta’ here!!! :laugh: You’re terrible! :laugh:

The best of everything to you for a fantastic DVC vacation. Welcome Home!!

Why not try and get ADRs for Epcot,DTD.Since you are staying at SS what about Artist’s Palette or Turf Club.I heard the Turf Club has really good food(steak).I would love to help you drive and I have the week off from work but family would be too upset if I went with out them. Darn family!