Tip on taking an infant?

We are going in Dec with our new granddaughter. My son and daughter-in-law were married at the Wedding Pavillion and had their reception at Ariel’s Grotto. Everything was absolutely wonderful! Now we are taking the baby for her first trip. Any suggestions? Thanks!

When our son went on his first trip he was around 16 months.
Our biggest help was to ship all of the diapers, wipes etc. we needed for the week ahead of time. Then we stopped at a grocery store on the way to the hotel and picked up a bunch of baby foods.

We went in Dec of 2002 with my 3 year old and my 7 month old. We just went at a really slow pace and rode what they would be interested in. We spent a lot of time with the characters. This is a part of Disney that I had never really spent time on since I was there wihout children before. We also packed extra clothes in the diaper bag after my child needed a change of clothes. It was hard to find infant sizes in tomorrowland! I hope that the weather is good for you- it usually not too hot and the babies tolerate it better! Have a great trip!

Thanks so much! I know there is alot that we usually don’t get to, things like the characters and shows, so that will be very nice for us as well! Thanks for the tip about clothes!