Tipping/Room Charge

I was wondering if you can pay for tips using the room charge option, then pay for the entire tip balance at checkout. If you paid the entire balance off at the end of your trip with your Disney Visa would the charges list individually by restaurant or just 1 lump charge as Disney Resorts??

If the charge went through as Disney Resorts and not the individual restaurant, would you get the total charge of the tips as 0% for 6 months? I hope this makes sense.

We always charge the tips to our room, then pay the bill at checkout. The charges are itemized on your resort bill, as how much you paid at each individual restaurant. On our Disney Visa bill, it is simply listed as one charge to the resort on the date of checkout.

HTH.

[QUOTE=b1wife;977849]
HTH.[/QUOTE]

Okay I know that’s supposed to mean “Hope That Helps” (right?), but I’m such a total ToT nerd I was immediately like…Hollywood Tower Hotel!! :eek: :laugh:

Oy. Sometimes obsession is unhealthy.

[QUOTE=b1wife;977849]We always charge the tips to our room, then pay the bill at checkout. The charges are itemized on your resort bill, as how much you paid at each individual restaurant. On our Disney Visa bill, it is simply listed as one charge to the resort on the date of checkout.

HTH.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, that was the answer I was looking for.