TIW at Blue Zoo & Kona Cafe Sushi bar

Does anyone know it I can use my Tables in Wonderland card @ The Blue Zoo.
I know Kimono’s, Shula’s and Il Mulino’s take it.
Thanks.
has anyone “lately” used it at the Kona Cafe Sushi Bar. I was denied this past summer. Not sure if that situation has been rectified yet or not. Guess they definitely don’t take it when it is a coffee bar in the am, so they don’t want to take in in the pm when they are a sushi bar.
Thanks.
Frank

I recall reading when they added Shula’s, HoB, and Fulton’s to TIW, they also added bluezoo.
Not sure what the story is at the Kona Sushi Bar because I’ve never bothered with it.

>>I recall reading when they added Shula’s, HoB, and Fulton’s to TIW, they also added bluezoo.<<

Super. Haven’t been there in a while and I figured… might as well get the discount if it is offered.

>Not sure what the story is at the Kona Sushi Bar because I’ve never bothered with it.<<

We went around Labor Day, I think and they didn’t take it. Chefs even were puzzled because they did the week before. I complained to Disney that it is a bit strange… their explanation was they wanted to keep consistency since in the am it was a coffee bar and they didn’t take it then…so they wouldn’t take it in the evening either.
They told me they would reconsider. Not sure when that is.
Frank

Frank, I remember your thread about trying to use the TIW card at Kona Sushi and all the confusion that created.