TL an BB Premium "Cabana" service?

Has anyone used the Premium Cabana service at either waterpark? Any thoughts? Struggling to find reviews for them anywhere!

I have never heard about this! Now I’m intrigued…

Okay… WHERE did I read about this recently? Was it an AllEars newsletter?

…yep. (Which is maybe where you heard about them, but this is the person’s review):

We always spend one day at a water park during our trip. I’m not generally a huge water park fan, but we do enjoy both Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach. They are clean, family friendly and generally a good diversion from theme parks for everyone in our party. This time, we decided to give the new, private cabanas a try. There were only four of us in the group, but what a treat that was! The $250 was not cheap (with tax was about $265), but it was so great to be able to have a shaded, private space to come back to after being in the wave pool or riding slides. The cabanas come with a private locker, a cooler filled with water, refillable mugs for the group, and an attendant to replace towels and grab lunch or snacks when needed. One thing the attendant told us was that the sandy areas directly outside the cabanas are “open space” so folks can come in and crowd that space making it hard to get in and out of the sea of chairs to get back to the cabana. They suggested we get our own loungers to place outside the cabana to make sure we had enough room to navigate – which we did, but it would seem that for the $250 investment, the cabanas should have access to the small patch of sand that leads to their space as well. Not a deal breaker, just a little annoying as the park filled up around noon. It’s definitely a splurge, but we ended up spending about 9 hours in the park so we definitely got our value out of it!

We have gone back and forth on this one… It’s so expensive for what you get, that I couldn’t justify it. I was the lone dissenter, but convinced the kids that I’d rather spend the $$ on two great dinners.

Wow. That sounds sooo wonderful, but I don’t think I could ever justify the cost! :pinch: That is a lot to spend for one day in a water park, especially when you consider that you’re paying admission too. Eeks.

I have to agree with that. This seems an awful lot of money

Wow, weird…
I was at TL last week and never saw these cabanas at all.

Wow that is high, to bad it does not include lunch…still would be high but would ease the high price tag:happy:

Nice Idea, but way too expensive…let’s knock a 100 bucks off and then we’ll talk…

Um, for that price it better include lunch AND park entrance (at least for 4)

I would accept park entrance for two. But paying $250 for a crowded space doesn’t work at all. They would have to be in a private area for me to even think about it.