TL's Day trip March 8th

for some reason this wouldnt post in trip reports sorry to the mods …

Ok first off I am sorry but I have no pictures cause Dummy me thought she put it in her baggalini but yet it was left on her bed …

Cast Dh ( one who just got back from two days of being in Epcot due to work ) Richard
Me tiggerlover Loving wife who was sad she didnt get to go with dh on said trip …

Ok we wake up later than we wanted to but get on the road about 7:30 am take it slow due to the fact Dh got stopped on Thursday for speeding but talked himself out of it and getting only a $7.50 ticket for missing registration which he conviently found after the fact lol … ( but I think if he did find it he would have gotten the speeding ticket and that was like 230 dollars so …I am grateful he couldnt find his registration ) … We stop at a rest area on the turnpike for potty breaks ( I was wearing a tshirt and capris and was thinking oh my god its cold luckily i brought more clothes ( dh was wearing shorts and tshirt ) … well I decided to try the capris still but dh and I were discussing it in the car and well he said change in the car so yes I did I was soooooo cold that I did it otherwise I dont think I would have gotten out of the car at Epcot …

We get to Epcots parking lot about 9:30 am get out I am nice and warm in jeans tshirt and hoodie . here is the conversation we have next

me : are you sure you want to wear your jean shorts and not your sweats …
Dh ok I will put the sweats on over my jean shorts …
(so he does )
Me do you want to borrow my other hoodie ( I always for some reason have two hoodies in my car )
Dh :no Im ok …
me ; are you sure ?
DH yes

ok so off we go first things first get a soaring fast past then off to the land ( dh favorite ride .) but not this time since we had a bunch of kids on our boat ( saw lots of groups of cheerleaders, girlscout/boyscout , basketball teams … there this weekend) well even the parents with them were loud so we couldnt even hear what was being said on the land ( which dh loves to listen to ) soooo not enjoyable …ok rant over …
then we go to SSE ( DH got to ride it on thursday for the first time since rehab and said i will love the changes … I love the changes … I know some people said they didnt like Judi dentch as the narrator I like her and the changes …

Ok now we were off to Mousegears because Dh was cold and remember didnt want to wear my hoodie … so off to find him a sweatshirt hoodie or whatever to keep him warm … $50 dollars later we find him a pirates jacket … So now off to get a snack at the land ( we ate breakfast before we left ) I find good for weight watchers some strawberries with a little ( I mean maybe if I am lucky two tablespoons of Whipped cream ) yum yum … and Dh found tomatoes with mozzerella with vinegarette dressing yum … Off to soaring it was great as usual. We decided to go to the countries now since its about 11:30 am

First we hit Canada since we havent seen O’Canada since they added Martin short … I used to get sick before because the movie motions but this time I actually enjoyed it … Then off to eat lunch at Japans counter service … I had the udon noodle soup bowl with tempura shrimp ( just right for a cold day ) …
after lunch we went to Norway and visited with the trolls on the ride … Then off to Mexico to the grand fiesta and visit Donald … We were then off to ride SSE again … after that we decide hey what the heck lets go to MK ( We have APs ) so park hopping is ok with us … Richard wanted a cinnamon bun from MS and well I wanted something sweet too… so off to MK we went …

ok we hop on the monorail get off at TTC and then onto another Monorail to MK ( the ferryboats and actually all boats were not running due to the fact it was soooooooooooo windy out ) … We get to MK about 3 pm uh oh its parade time … but thats ok we are going into Mainstreet bakery …Boy the crowd was big in there …Richard got the last Cinnamon bun ( I so wanted one but since he was wanting it I let him have it and got an apple turnover instead ) I kinda tasted his cinnamon bun and was well disappointed in my turnover Oh well …next time btw Mainstreet bakery has the best Cinnamon Buns on property …

Ok after our sugar high ( we were kinda getting tired ) we were off to buzz not so bad of a line ( 20 minutes but oh no a group of 27 cheerleads the florida bobcats were in front of us chanting … but actually not so bad … Richard beat me terribly and then off to Monsters laugh inc funny like usual…

We then were off to see how bad HM was 50 minute wait oh well… no riding it this trip

Noticed we skipped Fantasy land and IASW ( still cant get the image from Kingdom Keepers out of my mind to ride it lol )
then off to ride POC but wait the pirate tutorial was just starting oh we gotta see Jack it was hysterical … then after that we went to ride POC but wait the Pirates decided to have too much rum and well they werent running Oh well another for next time … We then decided to head to DTD

we first had to take the Monorails back to Epcot to get the car so we get to DTD about 6 pm first off to Gheridellis to get a sample of the yummy chocolate ( Yes I know I have been snacking all day but I figure I can be back on track tomorrow ) I asked about the chocolate and Peanut butter one that I received an email about and was told that it isnt coming out to next month but wait she went into the back and came out with one for each DH and I to try… Oh my gosh it was so good that Dh wants to do another Daytrip next month so we can have some ( I eat real chocolate ( not the 100 calories one ) once a month at that certain time of the month ) … ok then off to walk to West side since we wanted Wolfgang pucks express since that one has my asian ribs I love … So I get the ribs richard gets meatloaf then off to Goofys candy company because no trip will be complete without a cookie from there … I got the supreme chocolate chip Dh peanut butter I was going to get the carrot cake but didnt because dh reminded me I didnt like it …Then off to World of Disney to shop I was going to get the Ridley pearson books about Peter pan but they only had two and three of the series not the first one … so nope didnt get that …but I did pick something up for my shuffle buddy … then off to get gas and to walmart ( my mom called and said the Smoke detectors were going off so we needed to pick up 9 volt batteries… Then on the turnpike and home we go … We got home about 9:30 pm but had a great fun filled day hope you enjoyed my report

Sounds like a great day! Must be fun to be close enough to go for a day.

actually alot of times we like to stay over hate driving back after a long day ( we live about an hour and 15 minutes away …)

Oh how lucky are you to live so close by! what a lovely day TR too!