To Suite or not to Suite?

I am not sure now if i should change our POP ressie (2 connecting rooms) to a Family Suite…

the only difference is the mini kitchen…and the price, it will be 200.00 more if we moved to the suite…

sooooooooo can anyone help me decide? lol

i know the ultimate decision is up to me and DH, but i would love to hear others opinions, TIA!!!

little background, 2 adults
4 kids ages 7,6,5 and 2.5years old

It depends if you can save money using the kitchen. if you can save on some meals, or it would make your life much easier, I say go for the suite. Otherwise, I would stick to two rooms. And…are you sure the kitchen is the only difference? Just thinking about 4 kids (bless you!) and one tv…are there the same no. of: tvs, bathrooms, beds, closets? I am not too familiar with the suites to know. We stay at POP, too, and love it. Have a great time!

We’ve stayed at the POP 3 times…with 2 connecting rooms…and in the mornings, we really wished we had that little kitchenette for breakfasts…I really don’t like the food court (especially early in the morning), and I’d much rather nosh on some quick, quiet breakfasts with the fam in our room…I think the $200 would be well spent if it means saving your sanity in the mornings!

Do the suites have two bathrooms?

Thank you alllllllll for your opinions it is helpful to hear what others have done, i am pretty sure i might stick with the 2 rooms tho, only because i know when we went in 06 and 08 we never ate in the rooms, and saving the 200.00 would help us out…
Thank you all!

They do, but the sleeping arrangements aren’t quite as nice… instead of the four double beds you’d get with the two adjoining rooms, you have one queen bed, a double sofa, and two single pull-outs. Kind of like cruise ship sleeping arrangements.

I think I’d stick with the two adjoining rooms. Unless, of course, you are worried about your kids in the other room - they do have their own enter/exit door.

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;987019]They do, but the sleeping arrangements aren’t quite as nice… instead of the four double beds you’d get with the two adjoining rooms, you have one queen bed, a double sofa, and two single pull-outs. Kind of like cruise ship sleeping arrangements.

I think I’d stick with the two adjoining rooms. Unless, of course, you are worried about your kids in the other room - they do have their own enter/exit door.[/QUOTE]

thanks, that wouldn’t be a problem since i am sure DH or myself would be sleeping in the other room with the kids…
DH and I never can have alone time on vacation anyway…:blush:
Thank you for your opinion !!!