Toasters? Microwaves? Fridges? Oh my!

Staying in the new AA Lion King suites in September. I know there is a fridge, but how about a microwave and toaster? Anyone?

…Looks like Microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker…but no mention of a toaster…

Disney’s Art of Animation Resort at Walt Disney World

…wasn’t someone here going soon? First hand feedback and pictures are always best…:smile:

Well, I’m a toasted bagel for breakfast kind of guy. I have one every morning. Guess I’ll have to adapt!

The pictures of the suites look awesome…there’s plenty of storage space for a small toaster…wonder why they don’t have one? “Toast” is pretty much a basic for breakfast…they supply one at the food courts…why not in the rooms…

Sorry for that…I like a good toasted bagel too!!

You could… bring your own toaster!!! :ph34r:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Or, bring your bagel down by the quick service. Every resort I’ve been to has sold bagels, so they have one of those bagel toaster things (the kind with the slow moving rack that moves the bagel through it and spits it out underneath.)

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;1117375]You could… bring your own toaster!!! :ph34r:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:[/QUOTE]

Don’t laugh. When we drive, we bring a toaster. I just don’t want to fly with one.

Yeah, but coffee & a bagel in my own room would be much nicer.

No, you can bring it back to your room. I ususally purchase the bagel downstairs, and bring it back to my room so I can watch the animals on my balcony (AKL) while I eat.

This would require me to put on pants BEFORE I have my coffee. I don’t see that happening. :laugh:

The rooms all have irons in the closet. They are great for making bagels and grilled cheese…

…sounds like an episode of “Home Improvement” :laugh:

Remember when they did a manly show on making grilled cheese with the iron…and something else with an acetylene torch…

Redneck it and use a lighter…lol

:laugh::laugh: Good one. I was going to suggest toasting it over the coffeemaker element.

What? I think it would fit nicely in the overhead bin. Perhaps you could pass your toaster off as a lap baby. Or purchase a seat for it so Mr. Toaster can fly comfortably.

:laugh: He could put it in a Baby Bjorn and paint a little face on it.

[QUOTE=smallworld;1117420]…sounds like an episode of “Home Improvement” :laugh:

Remember when they did a manly show on making grilled cheese with the iron…and something else with an acetylene torch…[/QUOTE]

Ohhhh acetylene torches, fire good ! ! ! ! !

Home Improvement sounds about right. I actually was thinking of the movie Benny and Joon. Cracked me up when I saw that.

-H

…so should we get Cavey an acetylene torch for his trip? or perhaps that’s not a good idea…:ohmy:

News Report: Vacationer Burns Down New AoA Studios Toasting Bagel With Blow Torch.

…but bravely tries to put out the fire using last trips refillable mug…alas…he was not allowed to fill it will water, and by the time he purchased a current mug, it was too late…