Today is the day

Im out of here!!! Im so excited today is finally the day I have worked so hard for. DD and I will be leaving in a few short hours for her magical birthday celebration in Disney.

Our flight leaves Philly today at 12:25. I couldnt sleep all night. I woke up every 2 hours to call SWA to make sure the flight wasnt delayed like yesterday.

For everyone that is going the same time cant wait to see ya at the meet:heart:

I will be back with a full trip report and pics in 10 days.

Enjoy Kate … Stay safe and have fun!

Thanks Wall!

I dont have to start getting ready till 7ish so the time is killing me:laugh:

I just hope the flights wont be delayed. I think southwest is tired of me calling them every 10 minutes:laugh:

You mean we have to wait the whole ten days for a report? You don’t have some fancy phone that shows live feed 24/7??? :tongue: (says the person who has a 8 yr old cell phone that barely has the capacity to call someone in the next room:laugh:)

Have a wonderful time, take a few thousand pictures, enjoy the time with your DD. :wub:

[QUOTE=tinkerbelle24;991893]Thanks Wall!

I dont have to start getting ready till 7ish so the time is killing me:laugh:

I just hope the flights wont be delayed. I think southwest is tired of me calling them every 10 minutes:laugh:[/QUOTE]

If they start answering “Hello, Kate, yes the flight is on time, can’t wait to hear from you again in 10 min”, then you know you’ve called too much.:laugh:

There are times I think WDW thinks that of me.

[QUOTE=jo-jo;991895]If they start answering “Hello, Kate, yes the flight is on time, can’t wait to hear from you again in 10 min”, then you know you’ve called too much.:laugh:

There are times I think WDW thinks that of me.[/QUOTE]

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
They will have on their answering service " If this is Kate press 1 for all other calls press 2…"

[QUOTE=jo-jo;991895]If they start answering “Hello, Kate, yes the flight is on time, can’t wait to hear from you again in 10 min”, then you know you’ve called too much.:laugh:

There are times I think WDW thinks that of me.[/QUOTE]

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Last night I would wake up out of a sound sleep just to call and make sure the flight was on time :laugh: Yesteday the canceled most of the flights out of philly on SWA to MCO so I had a very hard time sleeping so now Im paying the price.

I had a internet phone but where I live the internet wasnt always working all the time and DH was getting upset at paying the internet bill on the phone when it didnt work so I canceled the internet.
I cant take the laptop because my DD needs it for school and the home computer will weigh over 50 lbs so cant stuff that in the suitcase:laugh:

They will have on their answering service " If this is Kate press 1 for all other calls press 2…"[/QUOTE]

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

They will have on there answering service " If this is Kate press 1 " for all calls press 2…[/QUOTE]

If this is Kate press 1… all other calls press 2…

So I press 1… Yes Kate the flight is on time. Yes kate we are sure its not delayed. Yes kate get your behind to the airport ontime because we will leave you there:laugh:

Kate … the Captain would like to speak to you !!! :laugh:

Tell them to give you the Pilot and Co-Pilot’s cell # and you won’t have to call them anymore …do it … do it …! :laugh:

How long does it take to get to the philly airport for you? My DH would have left 20 min ago. For our trips, we always would get the 7 am ish flight so we (meaning me) could have a full day at disney. But it always left my DH wiped out. So our next trip (dec), I noticed we could fly out late afternoon and stay at pop, for cheaper than just taking the next morning flight. So that was the plan, but my DH says "he likes driving to phila at 5 am, with very little traffic). So now we are taking a 9:40 am flight, but will leave the house as early as he wants and just wait at the airport. The plan is still not to do parks that day, so we can hit the ground running the next day.

[QUOTE=WALL;991902]Kate … the Captain would like to speak to you !!! :laugh:

Tell them to give you the Pilot and Co-Pilot’s cell # and you won’t have to call them anymore …do it … do it …! :laugh:[/QUOTE]

:laugh: I swear I would too!!!

Check this out… Its online…

Departure Date: Saturday, September 12, 2009
Flight Number: 3187

City Scheduled
Time Estimated
Time Current
Status Gate
Departure Philadelphia (PHL) 12:25 PM 12:25 PM On Time E7
Arrival Orlando (MCO) 03:05 PM 03:05 PM On Time 121

whooo hoo… Now I can stop calling them!!!:laugh:

Well… I didnt realize the time and I need to go over my check list, get ready, start taking pictures when Madison wakes up because that means its VACATION TIME and Im a picture FREAK!!! I will probally have 500-1000 pics when I get back!!!

I live in West Deptford so the airport is probally 15-20 mon from my house 30 at the MOST and thats pushing it. I got the 12:25 flight because it was the cheapest for the day and we always get a 7 something in the morn flight and then I have to listen and deal with DD acting like a crabby patty all day and I REFUSE for this trip to be anything less than magical so we had to take a later flight.
Ill get ready (takes about 1 hour) get her up and get ready (30 min) then get all the bags in the truck start taking funny pics DH and older DD will drop us off at the airport ( I want to leave at 9) get there by 9:30 check in to SWA hope and pray to god the airport isnt torn apart and I have to walk 18,000 miles just to get to security and then hope they dont make me throw out my new guava pineapple lotion that may be 3.2 oz and then get some lunch and chill and say to Madison, thank jesus we made it!! :laugh:

Sounds like a good plan. Have a safe trip. See ya when you get back. :happy:

Thanks!!!

NOw I really need to get ready before I have to drive to orlando :laugh:

but i cant log off MB:laugh:

Have a great trip!!!

Have a wonderful, safe trip, and enjoy your time with your little girl!

Enjoy,Enjoy, Enjoy:happy:

Have a great trip. Now get out of here. :laugh:

woohoo! Can’t wait for this TR!