Toddler's first trip to WDW

[FONT=Lucida Console][SIZE=4]Hello everyone,

My husband and I are bringing our soon to be 2 year old daughter to WDW this summer. We have been many times but this will be our first trip with a child. While I would appreciate any advice you can give me about traveling with a little one, I have one specific question that I am putting out there. I am worried about her attention span… what happens if she looses interest mid attraction, especially shows, I hope she will be mesmerized by something like Festival of the Lion King, but can we get out of the theater mid show? Can we ask a CM to seat us near an exit? [FONT=Century Gothic]

thank you so much in advance

Jen[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

[QUOTE=jensimonoff;1919094795][FONT=Lucida Console][SIZE=4]Hello everyone,

My husband and I are bringing our soon to be 2 year old daughter to WDW this summer. We have been many times but this will be our first trip with a child. While I would appreciate any advice you can give me about traveling with a little one, I have one specific question that I am putting out there. I am worried about her attention span… what happens if she looses interest mid attraction, especially shows, I hope she will be mesmerized by something like Festival of the Lion King, but can we get out of the theater mid show? Can we ask a CM to seat us near an exit? [FONT=Century Gothic]

thank you so much in advance

Jen[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

We traveled many times with our son when he was 2, 3 and 4 years old. Though we never had too I always noticed easy exits if we did need to leave in a hurry.

I would not worry about having to leave. Usually, you won’t enter if there is going to be a problem. I have always found my kids were very engaged wherever we went. Have a great trip- and get them plenty of sleep.

thank you so much!

don’t sweet the small stuff it will all be fine. My girls at that age were all fine during the shows.