Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party in June 2012?

I was really hoping to book the dessert party for the first weekend in June… but right now you can only book through May! :glare: I’ve been trying to do it since January, and I figured that maybe in February it would open up… nope, still nothing. I’m hoping that they plan to continue this in the summer! Has anyone heard anything?

I haven’t heard anything one way or the other.
Is it possible that they’re limiting bookings to 90 days?

Ooo I think my cousin did this last time she went… sounds really cool!
Is it a good spot for Wishes then??

[QUOTE=xmellymox;1102370]Ooo I think my cousin did this last time she went… sounds really cool!
Is it a good spot for Wishes then??[/QUOTE]

It’s a pretty good spot but not the best. The best part is not having to fight the crowds to get a spot. You can sit and relax right up until the show starts then walk up to the railing with very few people fighting for a spot.

We did it a couple of years ago and once was enough. The desserts were mostly pudding based and they were not refilled so we only got to try the items we got on our first pass through the line. People filled their plates (and then some) and cleaned out the buffet in the first 15 minutes and that meant if you didn’t load up on your first pass through you were out of luck. I think we didn’t have the typical experience, many people have posted that the desserts were refilled all night but we weren’t so lucky.

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;1102377]It’s a pretty good spot but not the best. The best part is not having to fight the crowds to get a spot. You can sit and relax right up until the show starts then walk up to the railing with very few people fighting for a spot.

We did it a couple of years ago and once was enough. The desserts were mostly pudding based and they were not refilled so we only got to try the items we got on our first pass through the line. People filled their plates (and then some) and cleaned out the buffet in the first 15 minutes and that meant if you didn’t load up on your first pass through you were out of luck. I think we didn’t have the typical experience, many people have posted that the desserts were refilled all night but we weren’t so lucky.[/QUOTE]

Ah, I see. Well thanks for the info. I’m trying to get as much info as I can about everything before we go!! :happy:

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;1102377]It’s a pretty good spot but not the best. The best part is not having to fight the crowds to get a spot. You can sit and relax right up until the show starts then walk up to the railing with very few people fighting for a spot.
.[/QUOTE]

I totally agree. It was so nice to kick back and relax and not worry about someone trying to sit in front of you 5 min befor the show when you were there for an hour! They also have a pp photographer for some nice pics while u wait.

We never had a problem with food running out they would be refilling and changing platters before they were empty.

I would actually do it again at least one more time because DH was not there with us and I think he would love the relaxing part of it!

I hope it is going on in the summer, everyone needs to experience it once!

Have fun,
Lisa

[QUOTE=lisalovesmickey;1102423]I totally agree. It was so nice to kick back and relax and not worry about someone trying to sit in front of you 5 min befor the show when you were there for an hour! They also have a pp photographer for some nice pics while u wait.

We never had a problem with food running out they would be refilling and changing platters before they were empty.

I would actually do it again at least one more time because DH was not there with us and I think he would love the relaxing part of it!

I hope it is going on in the summer, everyone needs to experience it once!

Have fun,
Lisa[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it kinda surprised me that they’d let the desserts run out! We will probably do it at some point… if not this time, next time! :happy: