Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station

I so want to try the Terrace Noodle Station but it’s never open when we’re there. Does anyone know when it’s usually open and has anyone ever ate here…if so what did you think?

We have never had a chance to eat there either. Its always closed when we are there.

I know that it is only opened seasonally, during MK busier months. Have been there in June/July and it’s been opened, so I am guessing it opens in late Spring thru early Fall? Have read that it is only open after 5:00, but don’t know if that is accurate.

It’s one of those places that you’ve walked by many times and just have to try cause you’ve never been able to. I’m wondering if it’s only open during Spring Break season??

i’ve never tried the noodle station, but i’ve read a bunch of reviews that have said the noodles were “greasy”.

Here is a link to a previous thread about the noodle station, you may find some answers in this…

http://www.mousebuzz.com/forum/wdw-restaurants/45018-mk-most-unpopular-quick-service.html

It wasn’t open when we were there a couple of weeks ago (July 10th) and I don’t remember seeing it open in June during our trip either. In the past we have seen a sign in front of the restaurant in the morning giving hours on the days it was open. Basically the sign was up to let people know it would be open later.

I will say that it doesn’t smell very good on days we have walked through it on our way to Tomorrowland. That smell has kept us from trying it on days we have seen it open.

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;853572]It wasn’t open when we were there a couple of weeks ago (July 10th) and I don’t remember seeing it open in June during our trip either. In the past we have seen a sign in front of the restaurant in the morning giving hours on the days it was open. Basically the sign was up to let people know it would be open later.

I will say that it doesn’t smell very good on days we have walked through it on our way to Tomorrowland. That smell has kept us from trying it on days we have seen it open.[/QUOTE]

Oh dear.:blow::frown:

:blow:is how we feel about it and we love Chinese food and have it a lot at home but that place just doesn’t smell good to us. I’m sure it’s better than it smells but we just can’t eat there.

As I stated in the thread link Daisee posted, we tried it a couple of years ago and didn’t enjoy it at all. The noodles WERE greasy and tasteless. I left with the feeling of grease coating the inside of my mouth.:pinch: DH and the girls didn’t enjoy it either. We wouldn’t go back.

We caught it open once during our many trips and did eat there. We found it to be pretty good. We enjoyed our lunch there and would go back if we were in the mood for that type of food.

Seems many of you are discouraged by the smell and grease. Glad I asked your opinions, don’t know if we’ll ever get to try it or not.

If you’re there when it’s open give it a try, who knows, you may like it. We all have different tastes so always try places if they interest you.