Tony's in MK

What is everyone’s opinion of Tony’s in the MK? The menu looks wonderful but the reviews seem to be mixed on AllEars. I haven’t seen much mention of it all on here though.

I have to say that I am LOVING all of this planning!

:smile:

Wendy

Your question could not have come at a better time. I made ADR for Tony’s on Easter (only available choice!!) and I have never been there either. I’m interested to see the comments.

we ate there and thought the food was very good, but a limited menu. I remember loving the salad. And DD loved the mickey sundae…I say go for it!!

here is a not so geat pic of DD’s mickey sundae, I tried to get the pic before she dived in, but I didn’t have more than a second!!

I would choke at paying $18.50 for spaghetti and meatballs!!!

I went there last October and well I will never go again My dh and I shared a steak and when it came out it the steak was warm but the veggies were ice cold and when I told the waiter about it he is says that is how they serve it It just did not impress me much

Back in 1996 (my first and only time @ WDW) we ate there… food was wonderful from what I remember… we were on the Food & Fun plan at that time… I am planning on going again in September…

That’s about what we thought as well. But it is inside the park, and we did see part of the Halloween Parade while dining. Overall, I’d rate Tony’s as a neutral. About a 6 on a scale of 10, but nobody gets a 10.
Oh yeah, and my amaratto cheesecake is much better, but that’s one of my signature dishes.

Chastmastr and I had a great time at Tony’s. The food was really good IMHO (I had spaghetti and meatballs which was very tasty), the bread and salad were melt-in-your-mouth, and the Lady and the Tramp themeing was adorable. We had a wonderful experience. Recommended!!

We’ve been to Tony’s twice; both for lunch and I really enjoyed it. The soup and sandwich is good, but DH wasn’t impressed with the spaghetti. The service was great and the theming is very cute. I say give it a try!