Too much club penguin

:glare:I went to disneyland lately and every time i turned around i saw some club penguin stuff and i kinda got sick of it, and nothing for toontown? club penguin has nothing to do with disney while toontown has mickey, minne, goofy, donald, chip, dale, pluto, and daisy!!! If they would make toontown stuff i would buy it. And now the only place you can find toontown off the toontown website is disney 365 ( sometimes :glare: ) and it is pure disney intreactive fun! to put this into one sentence: club penguin is OVER RATED!!!:angry: (If this makes you start playing toontown look for me my name is Little Oscar:happy:)

Tell us how you really feel!:laugh:

well i just got out of school and it took about 15 minutes to come up with that so… I DONT WANNA!!!:crying: … love you:heart:

Aw…Love you too!:wub:

One should, at the very least, be HAPPY if they went to Disneyland… :happy:

It sounds like you had to go to the Dentist or sumthin… :pirate:

I guess this happened after I saw you. You weren’t glaring very much at the time then. :laugh:

Well, I don’t play either of these games, but that does make sense. I would think that the Toontown characters would appeal to a wider audience, and even if someone didn’t play the game, they’d be interested in purchasing merchandise with Mickey and Goofy on it. This penguin means nothing to people who aren’t gamers.

So… um… is there a Disneyland TR coming up from R2G, maybe??? :blush:

[QUOTE=Experiment6-2-6;1008869]One should, at the very least, be HAPPY if they went to Disneyland… :happy:

It sounds like you had to go to the Dentist or sumthin… :pirate:

[/QUOTE]

My thoughts too.:smile:

And he does have an upcoming Dentist app.:laugh:

He is a Toon Town nut:laugh:

[QUOTE=Ready2Go;1008873]My thoughts too.:smile:
[/QUOTE]

Now, were you replying just to my comment, or to LMM as well?

Does this mean a Trip Report is forthcoming?

Crush - dude - Penguins are cool. (no pun intended). Personally I like Kowalski.

(Unless we’re not talking about he same birds)

penguins ARE cool! My favorite are the ones that CRUSHED the Flyers the other night:heart:…what a game!

Luckily - I am not a Hockey buff. Or I might have to give you a crack … about your crack.

I’ve never been to Disneyland and would love to see some pics, if you’d like to share.
Thanks again Peppy for the postcard!

Oh, come on R2G, you know you wanna post a trip report!!! :happy: Puh-lease???