Too our friends in the UK

2014 Free Disney Dining for UK Residents

Thank you DMJ! That’s the year we’re planning for, so that’s very useful to us- :heart:

I heard everything will be closed for rehab in 2014.

Everything. Everywhere.

I heard that.

Oh how I miss you, Boss. LOL

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;1134050]I heard everything will be closed for rehab in 2014.

Everything. Everywhere.

I heard that.[/QUOTE]

Well, that’s not what I heard. I heard there will be one bathroom that’s not closed for rehab but you must get a fast pass in order to be able to bypass the 2 hr waiting line.

That’s what I heard too:ohmy::laugh:

Well now…I heard that in 2014…the buses will be on a rotating rehab list…so there will be a lot less of them…and the wait after the last MK Wishes will run well into the early morning hours—so people trying to get out…will be meeting people coming for rope drop!!! Now that’s just what I heard…so…I don’t know…:whistling:wink:

i heard that in 2014 that only people with strollers are going to be allowed into the parks and they are going to stop selling mugs so you will be forced to use old ones.

HEY!!! MEAN GIRLS…Gee, and I thought youse guys was my friends…

Stiff upper lip DIXIE don’t let them get to you MATE

…oh and I heard they are going back to the old metal strollers…the front bar hit the back of ankles in just the right spot…so they thought they would use them again…it will slow the crowds down while walkin…:laugh:

:crying::crying::crying:…just kiddin’

HEY!!!:mad::mad::mad:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

See that’s funny because I heard that the buses were going to be for scooters only and people not requiring them had to walk:laugh:

[QUOTE=dixie;1134071]HEY!!!:mad::mad::mad:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:[/QUOTE]

We :heart: you

See, I heard that they were going to play “it’s a small world” all day, every day over and over again…

[QUOTE=dixie;1134071]HEY!!!:mad::mad::mad:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:[/QUOTE]

Well, at least they acknowledge your existence…

:eek: can’t top that!!! That’s how I chose this nickname…DD made us ride it over and over and over and over her first visit when she was three!!! :eek:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Well…that and the fact that I am 5ft tall…

Right back at ya!!!:heart:

But do they Janice? I even changed font to RED and size7 and shouted Hey!!! but nope, they just keep right on dissing the 2014 holiday makers…it’s a sad sad sad state of affairs…:laugh::laugh: