Toon Town

sorry everyone if this was already asked I didn’t see it with a quick look.

When is toon town closing to get it’s make over?

Good question…I know I read it, but cannot remember…I thought it was AFTER summer, but I lose my mind at random and could be totally wrong. Let’s wait for a smart person that have a memory come and tell us both.:laugh:

does this mean no more Barnstormer? :o(

:laugh::laugh::laugh:This is sooo me!

They’ve already broken ground backstage. The first thing that will close is Ariel’s Grotto, and that closes in a few days.

Don’t worry, the Barnstormer will still sort of exist, just as a different name and a different ride.

So, is it safe to say Fantasy Land and the surrounding areas is going to be under construction while I am there in August?

That’s a BIG 10-4 Dana.

Sad, but at least it will still exist. This is one ride that my kids will talk about (and search for old photos to post) one day! They both grew up on the ride and love it dearly. One night at Chef Mickey’s, we asked Goofy to tell us how he built his Barnstormer. It is a classic video as he “described” the process; including hitting his thumb with a hammer and crashing once he had the plane in the air.

Thanks Rowdy. I don’t care about most of it…as long as I can get on pooh, peter and see Philharmagic (or however it’s spelled)…lol

When we were there a few weekends ago, they were already putting the big screens up on some of the rides getting face lifts. Toon Town was PACKED and the line for Minnie and Mickey’s houses were out the door . . . I think everyone could feel the buzz of something new and exciting coming.

Rowdy we looked for you in the MISICI parade, but they said Michael was in your spot that day . . . it was March 7th! You have a fan club! :happy:

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;1026194]

Rowdy we looked for you in the MISICI parade, but they said Michael was in your spot that day . . . it was March 7th! You have a fan club! :happy:[/QUOTE]

:laugh: That’s so awesome. Was at Studios at day helping Sulley.

So, how about putting it on youtube for us to see?

Or have you done that already and I should have read through all the posts in this thread?

I was going to text you, but didn’t want to seem stalker like! :ph34r:

We’ll be back with our Girl Scout Troop on Sat. May 1st! We have ADRs at CP at 11am . . . maybe we’ll see you then?