Top 4

YESSSSS! Signed up today for our next trip to WDW (during spring break)!! We have decided that since we are staying four nights, and four of us are going, we will each get to choose a restaurant to dine at each night. We are pretty sure that we will go to O’Hana’s and Whispering Canyon. I now need two more suggestions for the other two nights. Myself, wife, and two boys (ages 11 and 9) need your help!!! Thanks!!!:mickey::mickey::mickey::mickey:

My suggestion would be Biergarten or Coral Reef. Then hang around for Illuminations! :mickey:

Thanks! We are checking those out!

California Grill or The Wave both at the contemporary or Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club or Le Cellier at Epcot or Via Napoli :slight_smile: Have fun!!! :slight_smile:

got to agree - we discovered Cape May Café last year Mmmm.
also first selection on our trip is Coral Reef, Crystal palace, narcossess, le Cellier and cal’ Grill. :mickey: not forgetting chef Mickey.:mickey:

for us it’s Ohana by a country mile!, 1900 park fare, Crystal Palace and ummmm Ill get back to you as I cant think of number 4!!! Earl of sandwich is a possible…LOVE there Tomato Soup!!!

Polled the immediate family members unscientifically (DW and DD) and along with my votes, came up with this Top Four:

1. Le Cellier

2. Ohana

3. Raglan road

4. Rose & Crown

Enjoy!

This is easy for us, in the order of precedence:

1. California Grill (Our favorite restaurant by far, try to get 9pm or so and watch the fireworks from the overlook)
  2. Cinderella’s Royal Table (get 9pm or 9:30 reservations, the best experience by far to have a window seat and watch the fireworks!)
  3. Biergarten (fun, fun, fun, fun)
  4. Crystal Palace (great buffet, and just a great Disney experience)

If you are going to go for top 20, I can probably answer that too. LOL.

With 2 boys we always like Sci-Fi for the fun atmosphere. We also like Boma. Just food wise Ohana is #1 for me. LeCellier is #2.

Two of our favorites are (my kids are 8 and 10); Boma and Sanaa…both are Delicious!!

I vote for Le Cellier (YUMMY and my favorite) and the DDs vote for 50’s Prime Time Cafe. That is their favorite with Sci-Fi coming in a close second.

I suggest Boma…go on a saturday or a wednesday if possible for their ribs. they are delish!

[QUOTE=jimbo;1044794]got to agree - we discovered Cape May Café last year Mmmm.
also first selection on our trip is Coral Reef, Crystal palace, narcossess, le Cellier and cal’ Grill. :mickey: not forgetting chef Mickey.:mickey:[/QUOTE]

cape may cafe. one of my favorites!