What is everyones top 5 stops for breakfast lunch or dinner or even snacks at wdw when on the dinning plan?? :pluto::donald:
Well, for breakfast I would have to say CP or CM. Lunch, it would be Sunshine Season or Tangerine Cafe at Epcot. Dinner, Le Cellier, Germany was good, Ohannas is awesome, I really love Boma’s and I am sure there are more that may be a bit upscale that I have not been to.
I’d say these are mine! But thats hard, so I’m gonna break them down into categories… haha :laugh:
*POP Century food court (POP) Lomain to DIE for!
*Plaza Ice Cream Parlor (MK)
*The Candy Cauldron (HS)
*The Boardwalk Bakery (BW)
*Goofy’s Candy Company (DTD)
*Boulangerie Patisserie (France)
*Main Street Baker! (MK)
*Casey’s Corner (MK)
*La Cantina de San Angel Inn (Mexico)
*Yakotori House (Japan)
*Electric Umbrella (Future World)
*Pizza Planet (Hollywood Studios)
*Sci-Fi Dine- In Theatre (HS)
*Yak and Yeti (AK) Soooo good!
*Beaches and Cream (BC)
*Columbia Harbour House (MK)
Chef Mickey (Contemp.)
Spirit of Aloha Luau (Polynesian)
*50’s PTC (HS)
PLACES I WANNA TRY!:
*Brown Derby (HS)
*California Grill (Contemp.)
*Teppan Edo (Japan)
*Les Chef De France (France)
I think its safe to say a large portion of our trip is surrounded by us eating!! haha.
Crystal Palace for Breakfast;
Biergarten for snacks (beer);
Lunch - what ever is close
Biergarten for after noon snacks (beer);
The California Grill/Narcoossee’s/Citrico’s for dinner
Biergarten for dessert (beer).
1900 Park Fare
Ahershush (sp) Princess Breakfast
Any Food Court
Yak & Yeti (our server was HORRIBLE though)
Flame Tree BBQ
Prime Time for fun
1900 Park Fare (The Grand Floridian)
Crystal Palace (Adventureland, MK)
Whispering Canyon Cafe (Wilderness Lodge)
Yak n Yeti (Asia, AK)
The Garden Grill (The Land, Epcot)
Liberty Tree Tavern (Frontierland, MK)
Artist Point (Wilderness Lodge)
Boma (Animal Kingdom Lodge)
Columbia Harbour House (Liberty Square, MK)
Pinochio’s Village Haus (Fantasyland, MK)
Pizzafari (Camp Minnie-Mickey/Africa, AK)
Yakatori House (Japan, Epcot)
Casey’s Corner (Main Street, MK)
Earl of Sandwich (DtD)
- Wolfgang Puck Express in DTD Marketplace for breakfast, lunch or dinner
- California Grill for dinner with my husband sans kids:happy:
- Akershus in the Norway pavilion for breakfast
- Yak and Yeti for lunch
- Cape May Cafe for breakfast
Ohhh this is fun, fun, fun!
- Boma at AKL…Frunch and bobitie…Yummy
- Main Street Bakery in MK
- Cape May Cafe at Beach Club Standard food but the Character interaction is awesome!
- Chef Mickey’s at the Contemp.
- Whispering Canyon Cafe at Wilderness Lodge…Fun way to start your day!
(I have a feeling that Kona Cafe or O’Hana will make this list and oust Chef Mickeys and Whispering Canyon after my September Trip!)
- Rose and Crown at EPCOT. The BEST BEST Fish n Chips. I get this every trip! LOVE IT!
- Sci-Fi Cafe at Hollywood Studios…Get a milkshake and a salad and enjoy the atmosphere cuz it ain’t about the food!
- Turkey Leg Cart at MK or Safari Turkey at Animal Kingdom. LOVE THESE!
- Casey’s Corner at MK…I love that they serve Cracker Jack and have whole wheat buns!
- Pizza Delivery to room. Its an awesome way to take a break if you have plans for a long night. We get to the parks at open. Hit the main attractions and head back to the room for some pizza and a nap. It works real nice!
- Artist Point at Wilderness Lodge AWESOME FOOD. Everything I have had there is great!
- Flying Fish at Boardwalk. Again Awesome. Everything was good!
- Coral Reef at EPCOT. I know I am in the minority but we loved the food here. I think this place is making a come back or I was just really lucky that night!
- Fultons Crab House at Downtown Disney. I think I have a thing for seafood!
- Plaza Restaurant at Magic Kingdom. Nice table service place with smaller fare. Sandwiches, salads etc. Small dinner at a relaxed place!
- Mickey Shaped Rice Kripsie Treat with Chocolate Ears. Ugg I want one right now!
- The Launching Pad at MK in Tomorrowland. SWEET CREAM CHEESE PRETZEL. Get one. Trust me!
- Dole Whip…Period.
- Boulangerie Patisserie at EPCOT in France. A bakery with THE BEST Napoleon.
- Mickey’s Premium Ice Cream Bar
Oh my gosh thank you so much guys these are awesome!!!
:laugh:Same as above…
They are all good!
Our top 5 must dos in no particular order…
1900 Park Fare
Columbia Harbor House
Turkey Foccacia sandwiches from the food courts at the resort hotels
Dang it … now I am hungry!
[QUOTE=lisalovesmickey;1034658]Ohhh this is fun, fun, fun!
- Coral Reef at EPCOT. I know I am in the minority but we loved the food here. I think this place is making a come back or I was just really lucky that night! [/QUOTE]
I’m with you! My family and myself like Coral Reef to. It’s yummy (not too die for but still good), and an awesome atmosphere.
However, the lighting ALWAYS makes me feel lightheaded and on the verge of a migraine! So thats not goood…
- Narcoossee’s (dinner)If you’re on the deluxe dining plan its 2 points but it is sooo worth it… surf and turff is so good.
- California Grill (dinner) the goat cheese ravioli TO DIE FOR!
- Crystal Palace (breakfast) Winnie the Pooh… need i say more?
- Beverly Sunset Sweet Spells (snacks) best chocolate fudge covered apples EVER!! You have to stop here they have cookies and candy and stuff too but the apples are what I always go for.
- Boma (breakfast) The food was ok and the restaurant is so cute!
Breakfast : TUSKER HOUSE in Animal Kingdom
Lunch: FLAME TREE BBQ in Animal Kingdom
Dinner: I see a pattern forming here … But I won’t do it…
even though we had a not so great dinner this time at 1900 Park Fare,
I still would give it another chance.
We never eat a really large breakfast, so for us breakfast is always done in the room at the food court of the Resort.
Epcot - Sunshine Seasons
MI - Columbia Harbour House
Dinner: (so many to choose from)
Contemporary: Chef Mickey’s
MK: Crystal Palace or Tony’s
Epcot: Biergarten, Marrekesh, LeCellier
DTD: Wolf Gang Puck
Poly: Kona and Ohana
AK Lodge: Boma and Sanaa
Our top five would have to be…
Boma (breakfast & dinner)
1900 Park Fare (breakfast & dinner)
Rose an Crown
Snacks…it has to be the Nestle Toll House Ice Cream Sandwitch!
[QUOTE=StaceyDarling!;1034761]I’m with you! My family and myself like Coral Reef to. It’s yummy (not too die for but still good), and an awesome atmosphere.
However, the lighting ALWAYS makes me feel lightheaded and on the verge of a migraine! So thats not goood… [/QUOTE]
I am so happy that someone agrees with me!
I can see what you are saying about the lighting but I do love the “mood” lighting!
*we like to do character breakfasts *
Pinochio’s Village Haus
Rose and Crown
(The margarita’s outside mexico in epcot really are yummy)
This is right up my alley…
Crystal Palace in MK
Donald’s Breakfast Safari/Tusker House in AK
Wolfgang Pucks Restaurant or Express (They are both great)
Tangerine Cafe in Epcot
Sunshine Season in Epcot
Dinner: (This is always a hard one for me…too many great choices):pinch:
Anything from Boulangerie Patisserie in France’s Bakery :laugh:
Strawberry Shortcake from Sunshine Seasons
Carrot Cake Cookie form the Writer’s Stop in DHS
Key Lime Tarts from Boardwalk Bakery
“5. Pizza Delivery to room. Its an awesome way to take a break if you have plans for a long night. We get to the parks at open. Hit the main attractions and head back to the room for some pizza and a nap. It works real nice!”
That is a GREAT Idea!!
I haven’t actually eaten at all of these places, but I’ve done about 15+ hours of research of reviews and menus and I’ve come to the conclusion that these are some of the best!
-Whispering Canyons Cafe’
-Fulton’s (personal choice, not in many other people’s “top 5”)