Top 5 scariest attractions/ rides of all time- vote!

What do you think are the scariest ever [B]5[/B] rides? vote now! pick 5!
discuss…

Actually, just off the top of my head is Mission Space. But, that’s only because it scares me if I ride it I will get sick. I’m facing my fears this up coming trip and trying the lighter side, making it the last ride of the day in case I do get sick.

I don’t have 5 rides that are scary to me. The only ones that come to mind are Space Mountain. I did it once and never again and Tower of Terror.

Scariest Disney - Opening the bill they leave on your door the last night of a Disney Cruise. :eek: :crying:

Scariest Ride - No such thing.

Only 1. Tower of Terror. Never done it, never will. It’s a height thing:blush:

Mission Space, did it before it changed. Never will again. Not because it’s a scarry thing but because it’s a :blow: thing. Same thing goes for Teacups. I just can’t spin fast, unless I intend on coloring the world (from inside out) :nuke:

I don’t really think that rides - Disney or not - are scary. At least not at theme parks. Perhaps a carnival rollercoaster… the things you see driving down the road that you wonder if they put together right. :laugh:

Nothing at WDW scares me - like Beth (naturally:happy:) I feel uncomfortable about riding Mission: Space because of the sickness or serious injury factor.

I do not like those huge roller coasters like The Hulk at Universal or Kraaken at Sea World. Those are scary to me.

There are two at Cedar Point that scare the crap out of me each time I go there.

Millennium Force

Top Thrill Dragster

They have several others that will pin you back and make you take notice!

At WDW it is:

Alien Encounter (RIP)

Honey I Shrunk The Audiance (DD2 still hates 3d movies)

It’s A Small World ( Because Them Dolls is Watching ME ! ! ! )

-H

The only thing that scares me is when Pam starts a sentance with: " Honey, do you think we can get into…". She did that for La Nouba one morning for the show that night. I was able to get cat 3 seats, but I got seats.

Scary rides?

only one…it’s a small world…the dolls creep me out.

[QUOTE=Dana;1107983]Scary rides?

only one…it’s a small world…the dolls creep me out.[/QUOTE]

“Like” :laugh:

—I won’t get on Mission in Space either----

Anyone else wish they had a “tame” lane that you could just go through it “calmly”…wait…that was Horizons! :slight_smile:

dudes, I just wanted to put a poll with, so i will ask to close this thread and I will do it again with the poll in.
go and vote there.

[QUOTE=khayatdror;1108055]dudes, I just wanted to put a poll with, so i will ask to close this thread and I will do it again with the poll in.
go and vote there.[/QUOTE]

Hey dude, :laugh:, I will close it. I am glad you got your real poll finally working

The Indy Race Track in Tomorrowland…because I know there is no way to bypass it, and the kids are going to make me stand in that ridiculous line for it.

I’m actually thinking of making it our first stop this year to avoid the line.