Top 5 scariest attractions/ rides of all time- vote!

This is the fixed thread, with the poll in it.
So, what do you think are the scariest 5 rides/ attractions in the world (not just in WD!)
vote and discuss…

Cedar Point is the only park on your list i’ve been to so i’ll have to go with 1 of those 2, and the tall one won.
Since your original thread is posted on a Disney forum in the WDW Theme Parks page everyone assumed you were referring to the top 5 in Disney, hence the responses you’ve gotten so far.

Gee, I guess I’ve been missing out, because I’ve never been to any of those.

Top thrill dragster at Cedar Point is the most scared I have ever been on a ride, but the fun of it!

…I’ve never been to any on the poll…but I also don’t like “thrill” rides anyway. The drop in “Prates” or “Norway” is enough thrill for me! :laugh:

Here is the official scariest attractions of all time:

1 “It’s a small World After All” DL
2 “It’s a small World After All” MK
3 “It’s a small World After All” DLP
4 “It’s a small World After All” DLHK
5 “It’s a small World After All” DLSH

[QUOTE=khayatdror;1108060]This is the fixed thread, with the poll in it.
So, what do you think are the scariest 5 rides/ attractions in the world (not just in WD!)
vote and discuss…[/QUOTE]

Well, there isn’t even one WDW ride in there. I have never heard of any of the rides in your poll, sorry, can’t vote :blush:

[QUOTE=tigger;1108071]Here is the official scariest attractions of all time:

5 “It’s a small World After All” DLSH[/QUOTE]

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hey—lol—no Smallworld bashing----:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Smallworld

I rode the rollercoaster around the Stratosphere back in 1999/2000. I’m not even sure if they still have it because I watched a Las Vegas thrills show on Travel Channel a year or so ago, and they showed Big Shot (which I was too short for at the time) and two other rides.

I only go on rides recommended by Stacey so I can’t vote in the poll.:angry:

I havn’t been on any of them but they are on my must-do list, especially the ones on the stratsophere!

[QUOTE=tigger;1108071]Here is the official scariest attractions of all time:

5 “It’s a small World After All” DLSH[/QUOTE]

Yep, those are followed by the dolls in the “River of Time” in the Mexico pavilion. I think they sneek between the two rides late at night and plan on who they are going to haunt!

BTW, George Lopez does a really funny bit about his families “trip” to Disneyland. He can be a bit crude at times, but this one is just funny as can be.

-H

Same here.

This is a Disney site, so the poll and thread topic are kinda out of place. They would belong in our Chit Chat section which you have to be here for three months to have access to.

I have not rode any of those and thought there would be at least one or two Disney rides. This is a Disney site and maybe some should be added.

Well, when I get to Japan, I’ll let you know. :huh:

I really wasn’t expecting “this” list.

Kingda Ka and TTD are pretty much the same coaster. Big deal that KK is 30 feet taller, 8 MPH faster and has a speed hump.
120/128, there’s not much difference and the same goes for the extra 30 feet of height (though the drop is shorter than TTD).

X2 (or X) has its scariest moment with the first drop, a 200 foot 90 degree face plant. The rest of it isn’t so bad and I’d expect the Japanese version at Fuji Q to be about the same.
There’s no reason to go to Japan to ride Takabisha until you’ve taken the trip to Dollywood and ridden their version.

The stuff at the top of the Stratosphere Tower in Vegas is probably the scariest. Both Insanity and X Scream hang you over the edge of the tower, 1000 feet up, followed by the Big Shot blast tower, which has to leave you worried that the car will overshoot the top of the tower and you’ll be falling 1200 feet to your death.

So it’s the Vegas 3 and the two tallest roller coasters in the world that get my vote.

I hear the Fukushima Ride in Japan is so scary it makes your hair fall out.

Really? I’ve heard nothing but glowing reviews.

AFLAC!!!:laugh: