Top 5?

It’s time to make my ADR’s for our September trip- this will be trip #5 for our family of 5 (the Fab 5!) so I’m asking for your Top 5 places you HAVE to eat at just once! We’ve done lots of character meals but we try to include at least a couple of new experiences & restaurants each trip so let me hear it! Top 5?

In no particular order:

1. Boma
  2. Ohana
  3. California Grill
  4. Crystal Palace
  5. San Angel Inn

Thinking you’re not looking for signature restaurants, or are you?

1. 50’s Prime Time
  2. Grand Floridian Cafe
  3. Cape May Cafe’
  4. Chef de France
  5. Raglan Road

If you’re going during F & W then that would be my top 5 all wrapped up in 1 :mickey:

Is California Grill worth the 2 credits? I hear the food is phenomenal & we were able to get a ressie for 7:25pm, which I think would make for a great firework viewing spot but we also have 3 kids… keep it??

Yes it is worth it. It depends on how old your kids are and how used they are to sitting in a “fine dining establishment”. It’s an expensive place and other guests don’t want to listen to tired kids whining and screaming.

Yes it is! This is a must do for my family.

We were always lucky that our gang could sit in a fine dining atmosphere from day 1. Otherwise life with my mom would have been interesting.
CG has a great menu so you will enjoy.

I honestly didn’t have a “must do” list, but thinking about it, these are the five that we always seem to end up at each and every trip, so I guess I do have a top five:

1. Boma
  2. Biergarten
  3. The Mara
  4. Peco Bills
  5. Fish and Chips at Epcot

We are not big foodies, but we do have a few we really like. No particular order.

50s Prime Time
Ohana
Crystal Palace
Cali Grill
Yachtsman Steakhouse

Bon Appetit,
-Harry

1.Boma
2.The Plaza
3.Crystal Palace
4. Rose & Crown
5. Raglan Road

What about the Fantasmic Dinner show in HS? If I understand it correctly, we make dinner ressies for a restaurant in HS (I’m leaning towards HW Brown Derby based on what I’ve read) & there we get our passes for seating at the show—is this correct? Like I said, we try to do new things/eat at new places each trip & we’ve never done Fantasmic or eaten at HWBD. :confused:

[QUOTE=Pam&Rich;1105547]We were always lucky that our gang could sit in a fine dining atmosphere from day 1. Otherwise life with my mom would have been interesting.
CG has a great menu so you will enjoy.[/QUOTE]

Same here, we must be from the same generation, Rich :blush:

I am curious about this too. Looking to possibly switch one of our reservations for this option.

Top 5 so far:
Crystal Palace
O’Hana
Sci-Fi (atmoshpere)
Le Cellier
Via Napoli

We’ve done this a few times. I like the Brown Derby, but like with so many things it depends on your taste. The Fantasmic show is great! The show has bleacher seats, and I know they changed the section for the reserved seating in the stadium, the reserved seating is first come first seated in that section. I’ve sat in different sections of this stadium, and like all Disney shows you really don’t get a bad view no matter where you sit.

Le Cellier
OHana
Cape May
Chefs De France
Sci Fi ( atmosphere terrific, food OK)

No particular order…

Ohana
California Grill
LeCellier
Chef de France
Tutto Italia
Hoop Dee Doo

Bistro de Paris- Fancy
Cali Grill- Fancy
Narcoossee’s- Relaxed
Artist Point- Relaxed
50’s Prime Time- Family Fun

'Ohana
Whispering Canyon Cafe
Teppan Edo
Boma
Spoodles

(That’s right, I said, SPOODLES! And if anyone wants to make an issue of it, I WILL give you the evil glare!)