TOT update

Has anyone read or heard what the new special effects and drop sequence will be for TOT starting in June? I know it is to be for the Summer Nightastic but the details are pretty sketchy. I hope it will be ready earlier than the reported June 6.

I haven’t heard anything, but am VERY interested! LOVE that attraction and hope whatever changes they make, they keep for the month of August.

I love TOT too! Perhaps my favorite ride at WDW.
What are the changes or rumors?

I haven’t ridden it in awhile. I’ll have to try it out this summer.
Frank

:cool:[QUOTE=Dana;1031328]I haven’t heard anything, but am VERY interested! LOVE that attraction and hope whatever changes they make, they keep for the month of August.[/QUOTE]

From what I read it is supposed to go through mid-August.

[QUOTE=PhilliesFan;1031355]I love TOT too! Perhaps my favorite ride at WDW.
What are the changes or rumors?[/QUOTE]

It was announced back in February to go with the Summer Nightastic June 6-August 14 but no details were said except new special effects and a new drop sequence but was hoping someone might have some inside info.

I can’t help but think if they add new effects to ToT, they’ll be kept in place going forward.

Ok this is what I found…

The Twilight Zone™ Tower of Terror welcomes “drop-ins” this summer with even more pulse-racing surprises. New lighting effects and the addition of a new drop sequence, created especially for “Summer Nightastic!”, will bring unexpected frights to guests who step into that infamous service elevator. If they dare.

Here is the link:

Walt Disney World announces “Summer Nightastic!” | The Disney Blog

I think it will be fun.

Exactly. Anything that adds an improvement is likely to stay. It’s not like they want the ride down for any length of time either.