Towels at OKW pool?

Does Old Key West provide pool towels? Trying to decide how many towels to bring for the kids to use since we won’t be getting daily Mousekeeping. Thanks.

They do have towells there or you can bring them from your room. I bring a few beach towells from home though. Those resorts ones are tiny…super tiny. Nothing better than a big soft beach towell from home. You can wash them mid-trip and hang them out on your balcony to dry. Worked for us both times we stayed there.

Thank you, Dana!

have fun and have a safe trip home

My pleasure. Have a great trip and tell mickey “Hi” for me! :heart:

Have fun! And yes - if there’s room in the luggage - take the towels!:happy:

Or you can buy a Mickey beach towel for a souvenir…

[QUOTE=llama;888937]Have fun! And yes - if there’s room in the luggage - take the towels!:happy:

Or you can buy a Mickey beach towel for a souvenir…[/QUOTE]

I did both:blush::laugh::laugh::laugh:

There will be plenty of towels at the pool. They will be just typ bath size but there will be plenty of them. I wouldn’t take the one’s from the unit - keep them for bathing.

Agreed that this would be last resort for me…totally last. I even bring the beach towels from home when we stay at a regular resort. they are just BETTER.

We’ve decided to bring beach towels for the kids and DH and I will suck it up with pool towels. Although, I did just find HSM beach towels at Target for $2.48 each! SCORE!!

Thank you! I’ll relax once we’re on the way and I know there isn’t anything else I can do! I am soooo stressing right now about packing and getting the house clean so the cat-sitter doesn’t know how filthy our home can get! :laugh: