Toy Story 3 Easter eggs

Did anyone see any eggs in TS3? I did see a few including a MM watch on the wall of the bedroom. Sid as a garbage man, a poster for Cars 2 in Andy’s bedroom, Mr.Ray from Nemo at the day care center and many many more. Anyone else see any? Oh, watch “UP” and see what TS3 character you see.

These are great! I didn’t notice any of these, but will look for them the next time around!

I remember seeing that they have some things in every movie that they have made like the room number from a classroom or something A113, and the pattern of the ball that is blue and white with a yellow star…I think they worked it out to be a mat at one time.

Here’s an article a friend of mine on FB posted that I thought I’d share. :happy:Very interesting reading!
Movie Talk: ‘Toy Story 3’ Chock Full of Hidden Facts and Movie References

here is a cool link to the easter eggs see hoe many you noticed.

Pixar does that in every movie they make. It is the same type of thing Imagineers do with all of the Hidden Mickeys.

[QUOTE=missymouse;1038231]Here’s an article a friend of mine on FB posted that I thought I’d share. :happy:Very interesting reading!
Movie Talk: ‘Toy Story 3’ Chock Full of Hidden Facts and Movie References[/QUOTE]

Ill be looking out for all of this when I see the film!

Now THAT was a cool link! They actually show the easter eggs in some stills from the movie (as well as some video clips that I did not click on)