Toy Story 3. Well?

I have no idea how Pixar does it. Every movie they have made has wowed me in some way or another. Even if TS3 kind of rehashes the abandonment story line it is still a very amazing movie. The characters are well done. Even the toys with lesser roles in previous movies were given more screen time. The emotions that Pixar is able to evoke is nothing short of incredible. The writing, direction, animation, character development, visuals, musical score, everything is spot on.

I NEEEEED to see it! hahaha. I’m about to go tomorrow with my parents! They both want to see it and they never go to the movies. I’m trying to convince them :happy: It’s just matter of MAKING them go. haha.

DH and I are going to see it too and I just can’t wait. I love the TS movies each one is superb and I am sure TS3 wont let us down.

Our local movie reviewer gave it an A+. I have never seen him give that grade to a movie ever, so it just added more fuel to the fire of wanting to see it.

I have heard that it was great from multiple people… YEAH!

I took dd6 last night and we loved it. I laughed and cried - I know, too emotional!! Hop everyone enjoys it !

My 12 year old (almost 13)went last night and he loved it. I told him I want to go this week. (It is at the drive-in) and he said he wanted see it again. He said the movie was “Epic”. That is a really good review!

I definately want to see. Tons of DD friends saw it last night and the review was “sad…made me want to go home and play with my old toys”…that’s from a 17 year old boy.

Ahh! I’m so excited to see it! Will be getting around to it some time this coming week! I’m glad to hear that it’s just as good as I’d hoped! :happy:

I just had a Toy Story 3 app for my Iphone its really cute.

Saw it yesterday…Wow, just Wow! Brought back some incredible memories of childhood toys…I’m buying this when it comes to DVD!

We want to go so BADLY!! But I promised my Mom (shes on vacation) that she could come too so we have to wait until NEXT weekend!! :crying:

Currently trying to convince my BF(22) to go with me, but he’s not into Disney like me. May have to get the girls gathered to go to this one. I checked out all the toys at Walmart the other night, wow so cute!! I especially liked the Barbie and Ken set! Aww! :slight_smile:

Absolutely loved it! We took our 3 today and I thought it was terrific! Laughed a lot, and even cried like a baby at the end! Awesome job Pixar!

Were going tomorrow with my parents for Fathers Day! Yep, my dad can’t wait to see it. :slight_smile: I’m so excited!

Just got back from seeing it!! Definitely the best of the 3 in my book!!

It was amazing wasn’t it?

I’ve read so many reviews about how ‘dark’ it was. Many family films have dark moments. In the past Disney has killed ol’ Yeller, and Bambi’s mom. I think we need to toughen today’s kids up a bit. :rolleyes: sheesh.

I LOVED it!!! Honestly, I thought it was just as good as, if not better than the original (I didn’t like the second at all).

I went with my bf, who is never happy when I drag him to a “kids’ movie,” but he loved it and laughed out loud at many parts (he cracked up when Spanish Buzz was dancing).

Did anyone else notice the CLEMSON TIGERS logo on Andy’s toy box at the beginning of the movie? It’s an orange football helmet with the Clemson paw and “Tigers.” It’s in the bottom left side of the screen, but pretty prominant (or maybe I just have the eye for Clemson). It must have some significance. Perhaps one of the storywriters or animators graduated from Clemson.

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;1037589]I LOVED it!!! Honestly, I thought it was just as good as, if not better than the original (I didn’t like the second at all).

I went with my bf, who is never happy when I drag him to a “kids’ movie,” but he loved it and laughed out loud at many parts (he cracked up when Spanish Buzz was dancing).

Did anyone else notice the CLEMSON TIGERS logo on Andy’s toy box at the beginning of the movie? It’s an orange football helmet with the Clemson paw and “Tigers.” It’s in the bottom left side of the screen, but pretty prominant (or maybe I just have the eye for Clemson). It must have some significance. Perhaps one of the storywriters or animators graduated from Clemson.[/QUOTE]

‘…at all.’ ?!:eek::laugh:

John Lasseter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia I believe this story needs to be told…