Toy Story 3

I’ve already asked before but in case some one knows any new info…Are any of the parks doing anything special for the premier of the movie???

Nothing special, just introduced Lotso the Bear to do meet and greets at Studios as well as replaced Bo Peep in Block Party Bash.

I believe they also changed some games in Midway Mania to include TS3 characters.

Yeah I heard this too. :happy:

Plus, it is advertised everywhere. I noticed ads on buses, billboards at the studios, and the channels in the room had a commercial about it-every 10 minutes… (they were commercials that seemed specific to the hotels too…) There were other commercials about disney vacation club, etc… and “touch x on your in room phone” just before back to abc news. It was interesting to see the specific commercials to hotel guests (and it was other channels than abc.)

That is true as well. :biggrin:

Yep!! And they are awesome! :slight_smile:

Lotso replaced Bo Peep? Is she not in TS3?

Here is our picture from the Lotso meet and greet!! So cute! :heart: And he smells like Strawberries! :happy:

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;1037157]Here is our picture from the Lotso meet and greet!! So cute! :heart: And he smells like Strawberries! :happy:

[/QUOTE]

I had heard that the toy Lotso smells like strawberries, but the REAL Lotso at WDW does too?! :laugh::laugh::laugh: That is so funny! My kids are going to love that!:happy:

It’s your mind that thinks he does, but when you really meet Lotso, unfortunately you won’t be smelling anything :sad: We wanted our character to be able to emulate the smell but couldn’t find a proper aerosol that wouldn’t cause any allergic reactions to our performers.

Well, pooey. :frown: Because just the thought of a scented character cracks me up!:laugh: Maybe we’ll just stop and sniff a toy or two before we get in line to meet Lotso, and that will help us imagine his delicious scent when we give him a little squeeze.:happy:

Rowdy we TOTALLY smelled strawberries when we were there. I even asked the CM “is that on Lotso or just pumped in the air” and she of course said “It’s Lotso” :whistling

He does!! He does!! I promise. :heart: (i’m being totally serious)

:laugh: And I promise it’s your imagination! I’m in costuming every day and around Lotso every day at Studios. I know how he’s built and watch them put him together every day. I wish I knew what you all were smelling :laugh:

Go there!! They are pumping it in the air!! :laugh::laugh::laugh: It may not be LOTSO himself but the smell is there, in the room. I’m 100% sure. Ask around for me, now you have me nervous.

Wow, could I be losing it? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

PS. Rowdy “watch them put him together every day” what’s this? :ph34r: Lotso isn’t real?? “sniff” :laugh:

Awww, I love Bo Peep! I want to be her for halloween and have someone be Woody!

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;1037364]

PS. Rowdy “watch them put him together every day” what’s this? :ph34r: Lotso isn’t real?? “sniff” :laugh:[/QUOTE]

Oh Lotso is real. He’s a toy, and as a toy, can be disassembled :biggrin:

it smells kinda nasty! i almost yack everytime rose shoves her lotso doll in my face.:blow:

Well, after seeing the movie today, which was GREAT!! today, I don’t think there are going to be too many kids lining up to hug Lotso Bear…:ph34r: