Toy Story Mania

Has anyone got Toy Story Mania on the Wii as yet? I want to buy it when it is released here in a couple of weeks but wondered if anyone already has it and what their opinions are on it. I love the attraction at DHS and have the Wii gun already. I am so excited!!!:laugh:

It will be released on Tuesday, Sept. 15th at 8:00 am. Its my on calendar!! I am under strict orders to head to Target as soon as I drop off DS8 at school!

ha ha! I bet you have daily reminders about it don’t you?! lol
It doesnt get released here until the 24th so I will awaiting your reports on how good or bad it is LovemySons! :laugh:

My son is so excited about this. He has an ortho appointment Tuesday morning and I think he’s going to try to talk his dad into a trip to Wal Mart before they head back to school. I can’t wait to see what they do with this.

[QUOTE=ARIEL;992208]ha ha! I bet you have daily reminders about it don’t you?! lol
It doesnt get released here until the 24th so I will awaiting your reports on how good or bad it is LovemySons! :laugh:[/QUOTE]

I am sure I will have a very detailed report for you!:happy:

I will look forward to that then my lovely! :happy:

I have mine preordered… i hope it is delivered on Tuesday…

We love the ride…gettin’ in for sure!!

I did the pre-order through the Disney store and I got an email that is was shipped out on Friday and is currently on route. Usually that means it will be delivered Monday, but with the release date of the 15th, I’m not expecting it until Tuesday. Unfortunately I won’t have any experience to share about though…it’s a Christmas gift for DS so it will be waiting for us to play Christmas morning!

TARGET!!!:wub::laugh:

Yep! I already got mine reserved . . . $1 down . . . and then a $5 gift card when I pick it up!! Can’t wait until Tuesday . . . I was hoping to hold on to it until 11/7 for DD’s b-day, not sure I can wait that long! :laugh::blush:

GO to Target today! Get the reserve it card for $1!! Then you are guaranteed a copy on Tuesday . . . you have 5 days to pick it up! AND you get a $5 Target Gift Card to spend as you wish! :happy:

I did that already!! The day I heard it was coming out! We have the reservation card sitting on the mantel in the family room! :laugh:

Ha, yes, :wub: Target. As if I needed another reason to go there!

I reserved mine at Target so when I go to pick it up I get a $5 Target gift card also.

Ours arrived yesterday from The Disney Store Online. Not sure how it could be released prior to today’s release date, but we’ve got it!! Too bad we can’t play until Christmas!!

Can’t wait to see how it plays.

It’s an awesome deal . . . isn’t it? I haven’t gone to get mine yet . . . but it says I have 7 days! :happy:

Yes you have seven days. If you have the reservation card, they have one waiting for you behind the counter. Ours is sitting here right on the kitchen table, I promised Cole we would wait to open it when he got home from school.:happy:

I just hope I can wait that long.:laugh:

[QUOTE=lovemysons;992835]Yes you have seven days. If you have the reservation card, they have one waiting for you behind the counter. Ours is sitting here right on the kitchen table, I promised Cole we would wait to open it when he got home from school.:happy:

I just hope I can wait that long.:laugh:[/QUOTE]

Can’t wait to hear your review . . . I’m going to try and hold on to mine until DD’s birthday on the 7th of Nov. BUT if I can’t I’ll give it to myself on the 25th of Oct. :laugh::laugh: