Toystory 3 delay

Toy story 3 almost came out in 2008 but was delayed to 2010 it got me all excited in 2007 when I found out about it but I don’t why do any of you know why?:confused:

And I think I there was some thing about in the movie Andy going to collage.:eek::eek::eek:

I don’t know, but I’m sure someone here will have the answer:)

Oh gosh, my boys and I were just talking about this. I have no idea either, but I wish I did!

I found this when I googled it! :happy:

“Walt Disney’s Toy Story 3” in 3D

“Toy Story 3” - In Theaters June 18, 2010

In the 2010 film “Toy Story 3,” Buzz Lightyear (Tim Allen) is recalled to Taiwan after a series of malfunctions. Learning of a productwide recall, all the toys in Andy’s room, under Woody’s (Tom Hanks) leadership, head to Taiwan to save Buzz from doom.

Or, if you believe a quote in the Wall Street Journal, in February 2008, In “Toy Story 3” - “Woody the cowboy and his toy-box friends are dumped in a day-care center after their owner, Andy, leaves for college.”

“Toy Story 3” will be released in movie theaters exclusively in 3D.

STARRING The Voices Of: Tim Allen, Tom Hanks
DIRECTOR: Lee Unkrich
STUDIO: Walt Disney/Pixar
RATING: G

Oh bummer :frown: I love the Toy Story movies. Now I wonder which version it will be based on. Tawian or Day-care…

I don’t have your answer but I love toystory and can’t wait for it to come out

Well I know they do have tendency to re-work and re-tool their movies quite a bit at Pixar, so there is no telling if either one of those scenarios will actually come to fruition!

According to the IMDB website, the “recall” story was scrapped when Pixar and Disney made up. The current story as of their July 2008 update is the college story. However, things are always subject to change.

Toy Story 3 (2010)

I can’t wait for it to come out. I took my younger sister to the first Toy Story movie when it came out. We are planning to see the new one together too.