Tra-la-la-la-laaaaaaaaa

Ahemmmm,
After all the hemming and hawing, I have booked an OKW studio (yes, I am a cheapskate this time around) Dec. 1-10, 2012. Paid in full :goofybounce:

Now for the planning part of this unexpected trip:

1. Watch all sorts of videos on youtube :biggrin:
  2. Check out all the things we want to do and haven’t done before
    and, and, and…

Hee hee

How do you get away at the inn?

We are closed from November until April 15 every year :happy:
I need my time off to remain a happy innkeeper

Sounds great!

[QUOTE=Dopey;1099840]Ahemmmm,
After all the hemming and hawing, I have booked an OKW studio (yes, I am a cheapskate this time around) Dec. 1-10, 2012. Paid in full :goofybounce:

Now for the planning part of this unexpected trip:

1. Watch all sorts of videos on youtube :biggrin:
  2. Check out all the things we want to do and haven’t done before
    and, and, and…

Hee hee[/QUOTE]

Good for you iris. Happy to hear you made your “make believe” plans come true. Can’t wait to hear what you and Mike plan to do once there.

:biggrin: thank you all.
I am very excited. After all, it’s been since January 2011 that I haven’t been there and then I was sick in our room for 3 days :blow:
Time to do it over.

Except the sick part…

Sounds like fun!

A very nice time to visit! And I’m sure you’ll like OKW.:happy:

You will love OKW. The rooms are nice size and cheerful. The landscaping all around turns it into a paradise. Very relaxing. And, the boat to DTD is an added perk.

Great time to go also, with all the Christmas decorations.

Have a wonderful time!

Oh that sounds really lovely.

[QUOTE=Dopey;1099851]:biggrin: thank you all.
I am very excited. After all, it’s been since January 2011 that I haven’t been there and then I was sick in our room for 3 days :blow:
Time to do it over.[/QUOTE]

Well there you go then, you are looong overdue for a little magic. :happy:

Congrats Iris! You really are going to love OKW! Do try to get building 19 - trust me!

yay, I am stoked. I can’t wait. How long is it? oh, 314 days :pinch: I hope it doesn’t make me wish the year away. Yeah right, heehee

You’re going to love it…the MK is so beautiful during the holidays!

wooohoo! Nothing better than having a trip booked AND paid for!! happy dance

I have never been to WDW when the Christmas decorations weren’t up. That is until last January :laugh: I like it better with the decorations, I think.

Building 19, check! I hope that requests can be made and filled. I am very excited. I have been watching OKW videos, often the same one over and over. It looks really nice :happy:

When you check in and they assign you, ask if there is anything else available if you do not like the location given. I have always been offered a chance to look at the map to pick another location. They are pretty cool about that kind of stuff there. Saratoga was the same. Buildings 18- 20 are good choices.

YAY!!! Go get your plan on!

AWESOME!!! We love OKW and I hope you do too!