Trails End Buffet

We have not eaten here in years but when we did last, we liked it. It was simple food but tasty and the place has some country charm. I just looked online and i could not believe that it was $26 plus gratuity for and adult at dinner. That seems like a bit much for this kind of non-character buffet. Am I crazy or is this just they way it is and now this is a good deal at WDW?

Wow, I have to get out more… :mickey:

Dinner prices, well, meal prices in general have been inching up.
We did breakfast there a few years back and felt it was a good value.
I’d say at $26 for dinner, you’re still either ahead of the game or at least in the comfort zone for a dinner buffet.

I mean consider this, the average price of a walk up (1/3 pound) cheeseburger and fries in WDW hovers around $9 and the chicken sandwiches are similarly priced.
You’re at $12 per adult once you add the drink and tax. A simple dessert bumps the price $4 to $16.
Against that, $26 for all you can eat ribs and chicken plus fixin’s seems to be “reasonable”.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1094485]Dinner prices, well, meal prices in general have been inching up.
We did breakfast there a few years back and felt it was a good value.
I’d say at $26 for dinner, you’re still either ahead of the game or at least in the comfort zone for a dinner buffet.

I mean consider this, the average price of a walk up (1/3 pound) cheeseburger and fries in WDW hovers around $9 and the chicken sandwiches are similarly priced.
You’re at $12 per adult once you add the drink and tax. A simple dessert bumps the price $4 to $16.
Against that, $26 for all you can eat ribs and chicken plus fixin’s seems to be “reasonable”.[/QUOTE]

You are probably correct. It must be a bit off on prices anymore. Thanks!

They do have some good food, it may seem pricey but when you consider the all you can eat portion its not so bad.

It’s a nice boat ride over from MK, usually not to crowded, and the selection is very good! At WDW, I think we felt is was reasonably priced for all you can eat including dessert. Will do it again.

I had a great time with WishUponAStar when I went there a few years ago. I think it is pricey for a buffet but the food IS really good and FW has a lot to see and do, so it’s worth the trip over. (and the boat ride is fun to take!)

In comparison, the Golden Corral Buffet in Orlando, which is mediocre at best (in my opinion) is about 16 dollars per adult, including drink. You’re not at Disney, you don’t get atmosphere but you save 10 a person.