Transfer PIN #?

Can my sister use my pin that was emailed to me ?

If it’s a public code yes but not one that’s attached to your name.

Or, if you are going as well you can use the pin for up to 3 rooms.

You cannot “give” the pin to your sister unless she lives in the same household as you.

My brother received a pin postcard at my house and I couldn’t use it b/c it was in his name but a CM told me that they have since changed that rule. However, you must have “real” proof she lives with you. :slight_smile:

Really I didn’t know that

I didn’t either. My youngest brother- then 16 or 17 traveled with me one year and he received a postcard at my house because my address was on the reservation. I called to use the pin and they said HE had to make the reservation and be present at check-in. This was impossible b/c he was not even old enough to rent a hotel room alone and not traveling with us!

I mentioned this to a CM recently and she said that as long as the person lives in your home, you can use the code. I also was told that if it comes to your address you can use it. It is attached to households now.

Maybe this is a case of different info from different CMs but 2 have told me I can use a pin code that comes to my house. Email may be a different story though.

[QUOTE=zoey9797;984059]
I mentioned this to a CM recently and she said that as long as the person lives in your home, you can use the code. I also was told that if it comes to your address you can use it. It is attached to households now.

Maybe this is a case of different info from different CMs but 2 have told me I can use a pin code that comes to my house. Email may be a different story though.[/QUOTE]

I’ve heard this as well.