"Transportation cards?"

Hi guys, I was on another fansite and someone said something about “transportation” cards. Their was a set of three and a bus driver came over and gave it to them. Any idea on what these’s are i’m so curious!

• Justin

They are small cars for people to collect for fun. They have facts and information as well as some fun trivia. There are 18 cards to collect from all the forms of transportation. The Friendship boats aren’t part of the collection and those CMs don’t have cards to hand out.

My son got all 18 over several trips by asking all the bus drives, monorail pilots, and boat captains. He had fun collecting them and they’re something nice to take home.

We got into a fun conversation with a very spirited bus driver & he gave us a couple. I had never seen them before & the bus driver said they were very special because only transportation CMs could give them to you (ie… Bus drivers, monorail captains & boat captains). I put them on my scrapbook, I thought they were pretty cool.

They can be difficult to get because not all the CMS who can have them do have them. It took us more than one trip to collect all 18 because most CMs either didn’t have any or didn’t have the ones my son needed.

I saw a couple of people ask for them last week but no one had them.

That was aways our problem. Some of the cards my son got were VERY worn, like they had been in a wallet for a long time. I don’t think this is something that is well know so the CMs aren’t used to handing them out.

We did get a room key for the Grand Floridian. My son was thrilled with that!

We have a full set except for the boats. It’s all the monorail cars and buses.

I’m so asking when I go in like 10 days LOL. I let you guys know what I collect.

• Justin

[QUOTE=Justin;923708]I’m so asking when I go in like 10 days LOL. I let you guys know what I collect.

• Justin[/QUOTE]

Have fun collecting them.

[QUOTE=Justin;923708]I’m so asking when I go in like 10 days LOL. I let you guys know what I collect.

• Justin[/QUOTE]

Don’t take them all! I’m going the first of Feb. and want to start my collection! j.k.

Looking forward to hearing what kind of luck collecting them you have on your trip!