Transportation from Animal Kingdom

Happy 50 days until our next trip!!!

Does anyone know if Kidani Village shares the same bus with Jambo house at AKL or does it have it a separate bus. I have confirmed there are two bus stops but was told different answers concerning the actual bus and pick ups.

Reason…my parents (70 yrs) are going with us this year and not sure if it would be better to drive to the parks and park using a handicap card or just take the bus. Worried about the time standing waiting on a bus and/or not having a seat available on a bus…

Thanks for all your help!! :pirate:

From Deb’s website (allears.net)

"Disney Resort buses take guests from Jambo House and Kidani Village to Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, Magic Kingdom, Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach water parks, and Downtown Disney.

The Kidani Village bus stop is located adjacent to the Porte Cochere.

Resort buses will be able to transport guests between both buildings. At Kidani Village, guests can board any theme park bus, as the next destination will be Jambo House. At Jambo House, guests can board any Downtown Disney bus, as its next destination will be Kidani Village."

Thanks for the info.!!

[QUOTE=gatour;998912]From Deb’s website (allears.net)

"Disney Resort buses take guests from Jambo House and Kidani Village to Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, Magic Kingdom, Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach water parks, and Downtown Disney.

The Kidani Village bus stop is located adjacent to the Porte Cochere.

Resort buses will be able to transport guests between both buildings. At Kidani Village, guests can board any theme park bus, as the next destination will be Jambo House. At Jambo House, guests can board any Downtown Disney bus, as its next destination will be Kidani Village."[/QUOTE]

Didn’t know that, thanks for the information as well! We are going down in January :heart:

Can’t wait to see the new villas!! 52 days and we’ll be checking in and trying to remember to inhaul…

We are staying in the Kidani village to!

Believe it or not the first time I stayed at AKL it was like ok this is nice…next trip stayed at another resort but kept comparing to the AKL and have come to realize it’s my favorite resort!!!

I’ve read great reviews about the rooms, restaurants, and pool area. I feel like the kid in the Disney commercial that is too excited to sleep…hahaha

Enjoy your trip and I’ll put out a TR once we return with any pointers we learn.

AKL is one of my favorite resorts. I know people complain about it being “out of the way” but that is one of things that I like about it. We have actually spent a day just lounging about the resort instead of going to the parks etc.