Transportation from SNA to Anaheim

Shout out to Andrea for all the help she has given me with our upcoming trip. I am signle digit dancing!!

Welcome back Anaheimboy!

I’m trying to decide how to transport from SNA to the ParkVue motel. Most of me just wants to show up there and get whatever shuttle or cab is waiting there at 9:30am. It would be worth it to pay a little more for a cab to take the 3 us there directly, I think. But, a ready and waiting shuttle would be ok.

Am I ok with my gamble or do I really need to reserve Supershuttle or the like?

Can’t wait!!!

Hey, thanks!

This is a question I don’t have an answer for. I’m a reservations kind of girl because I don’t like the stress/suspense of not knowing.

Does ParkVue have its own shuttle?

[QUOTE=jk8;1105049]Shout out to Andrea for all the help she has given me with our upcoming trip. I am signle digit dancing!!

Welcome back Anaheimboy!

I’m trying to decide how to transport from SNA to the ParkVue motel. Most of me just wants to show up there and get whatever shuttle or cab is waiting there at 9:30am. It would be worth it to pay a little more for a cab to take the 3 us there directly, I think. But, a ready and waiting shuttle would be ok.

Am I ok with my gamble or do I really need to reserve Supershuttle or the like?

Can’t wait!!![/QUOTE]

It depends, I guess, on what is important to you.

A rental car will get you there without the hassle or cost.

A cab will get you there directly, without waiting forever on others.

Supershuttle is cheap, but you are going to be delayed as it drops off other passengers.

There is the Shuttle from the airport directly to Disneyland…

Disneyland Shuttle - John Wayne Airport Shuttle Association

Hope this helps…

Thanks for the info. I think I will be spontanious!

You are far braver than I am!